AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nice exit Rambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Huh...Dunno if that's from lack of returning funds, but didn't notice that.

Awesome.
9:18 am You received $1 from UFO.
8:18 am You received $1 from UFO.

I don't want to pay back his money...that means [Image: Jail.jpg]
(2010.Sep.28 08:05 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.28 04:04 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.27 11:57 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Federal Jail Inmate #1124

You owe someone a lot of money in-game. I feel like you scammed them. Email fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com please.

Sorry bird.....your boy got clipped...........

since when do we throw scammers in fed w/o at least a huge drama fest first? There's got to be more to it then that
One question....that's means triad is no longer Scamm King???....How about legofomgthisnameistolongformydislexicfriends why he is in fedjail???...

he was retiring and started posting items on the market for $1. You aren't allowed to give away your items as "retirement gifts", I think this was kinda the same thing
International house of nan cakes

Rambo had no friends

Except that creep colonel dude
OH YEAH best ever wasnt it leg that we mugged for lots o cash and he quit like a school boy losing his lunch money...good times
btw rambo wasnt even top ten..so who gives a shite
(2010.Sep.28 10:27 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]it sounds like rambo borrowed an amount of money that would cost hundreds of RL dollars to pay off. in that case his fed is justifiable...unless he wants to donate the money (probably not)

7 mill
(2010.Sep.28 10:12 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]btw rambo wasnt even top ten..so who gives a drek

I lol'd Biggrin
(2010.Sep.29 01:36 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.28 10:27 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]it sounds like rambo borrowed an amount of money that would cost hundreds of RL dollars to pay off. in that case his fed is justifiable...unless he wants to donate the money (probably not)

7 mill

If he borrowed it from one of you guys we know the money was from stolen credits anyways. Smirk
they werent stolen, they were created Razz
Rambo sold his child and still could not pay back the loan!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's