AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dear zenith!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Because the forum and the game itself are separate? Because the forum gives an opportunity for banned people to represent themselves and possibly win some support?

I doubt the OP has won much here, but despite some grammar issues his posts have been fairly high quality compared to the usual banned whines.
I'm fast when I'm online, otherwise, I can't post while unconscious or away from the computer. lol

As for that, people who got banned from the game got banned from the forums, too. She probably just didn't notice him.

OnwardTowardTheGlory

(2010.Sep.27 04:00 AM)JohnRice Wrote: [ -> ]So anyway, moving back to the original topic. Dear ZEN Since you don't get back too anyone anymore i am calling you here in the forum i really didn't want to do this but you left me no choice i have waited months for you to let me free and i'am still wrongly put here,

THANK YOU

there is voip on these forums?

JohnRice

(2010.Sep.27 04:40 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.25 12:52 PM)JohnRice Wrote: [ -> ]At the speed that you sent that to me, you must have had it on standby, proving my point, your just some idiot fat guy that needs to go to the gym instead of annoying people that need help. screw u! you dont deserve to be shown any respect at all.

Yeah, tommi's usually pretty fast to respond. I heard he has a computer attached directly to his fat person scooter.

Anyway, odds are there's a reason zen isn't letting you back. I've seen her unban people who have admitted to breaking the rules, she isn't doing it for no reason. She probably has proof and you denying it keeps you in there. Now, what I wonder is, why do people banned from the game still have full access to the forum?

Isnt it a chance for the fed'ed person to justify himself and a place to discuss his case if he feels that he has been wrongly put in there?. Its a place where a person can express themselves and try to show the people of AL that he is innocent? yes i know the forum is full of negative posts (usually from behemoth) but its also the eyes and ears of our community. So anyway here i am asking zen to release me and for the people of AL too try and see things from my side.
I don't remember ever hearing you argue your point, or explain the misunderstanding. You just keep saying free me, I'm innocent, yet you don't tell us exactly what happened. Who was the other character you were accused of multing with(I already know, but some people may not), why were you accused(do you share an ip with this "other person"), etc. etc. If you're going to defend yourself then do so. Put up a legitimate argument explaining the situation instead of these heartfilled "I'm an innocent man" posts
at least when i got banned i told you guys my side of the story, the community obviously supported me, rallied together, and zenith unbanned me Smile
(2010.Sep.28 04:17 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]at least when i got banned i told you guys my side of the story, the community obviously supported me, rallied together, and zenith unbanned me Smile

No I had to eat her cookie for a fort night!

You owe me!
(2010.Sep.28 04:17 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]at least when i got banned i told you guys my side of the story, the community obviously supported me, rallied together, and zenith unbanned me Smile

You are the guy who donated 93.000.0000.000.0000.0000.0000000..0000.000.0.0.000000.000000.000000.00.000000000.credits to your gang vault???.....damn....the credits must transform in endurance doh
[Image: doh_l-761608.gif]

What is your side of the story?
[Image: cheats.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's