AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Activity bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

qorete

i think that we should have a bar wich shows you how active is a player(lets say the bar refreshes once a week).I am sick of people thats say that are active,i want proff.

mudpies

there's plenty of proff if you observe the players profile. that being said, I suppose it would be sort of useful, in a way.
i don't see the point and what I deciphered from your near unreadable typing, profiles show when they were last active. Why do you need proof? Do you not trust the profile?

zappafrank

how useful would this bat be? would it be wood or metal? can we upgrade to the corked bats?

psheehan78

I don't think the activity bat would be as useful as the broyles combat axe. Corked or not. Unless, of course, Mark McGwire got his hands on it but his strength is around 50.

syntheticdarkness

I could take him

psheehan78

I guess steroids don't compare to the power of the "schwarts."

Dragon

Look at how old the player is and then check when the last time he/she was last active. It is not really accurate, but it is better than nothing. Also, if you have been playing for a long time and checked the online list a lot from time to time, then you will notice the same faces always popping up at the top. And another thing could be adding a humanity section in the Patheon of Infamy. This would also not be very accurate, but with all of these techniques combined, it could be pretty useful. I may have missed out some other ways, but that is life.

psheehan78

Pardon my sarcasm. It would be pretty cool to have a "most active" thing on the patheon. We could see who the most active people are and who's just donating for their stats.

matt5250

you mean total activity? that would be interesting, total and highest daily average would be interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's