AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Activity bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

zappafrank

where would this bar be? it seems like an interesting idea.

you say "lets say the bar refreshes once a week"..what does that mean?

psheehan78

Abba zappa! you my only friend
Will pine tar be provided.... :roll:

psheehan78

You'll probably be able to buy some in the new sporting goods store.
i think this idea is a really valid idea and possible implementation. for awhile i was president of a gang and crime failures were rather often, and eVERY TIME I CHECKED all the gang members had been on within the past couple of hours - rather active, right? maye they had just logged on once or twice around the times i had logged on, and its really difficult to tell. just because someone isnt in the top 50 most active doesnt mean they arent active enough for crimes, cuz theres over 800 active awakened lands members, so not everyone can be at the top. i really believe that an activity BAR (not bat) can be a valid part of the gang, and should be viewable by both the player and the player's gang president
Remember all gang members, big brother is watching you
big brother is gay

ShadowDude

If you check every day at your gang members then you will know and also a good way to know is if they havnt been on for 2 or 3 days then its obvious that they havnt been on for very long!!

qorete

it is bar i tiped it wrong now i see.The only one who is realy understants me is quicksilver because he faced the same problem in the past.They just could log 2-3 times a day and say they are active.I want something that tells me the truth.If i look into the profile and says that they logged 7 hours ago i must think he is sleeping(i understant that).Not everybody is form the same place.Ex:i am 8h earlier that US.So that means that when its night at my place there is beautifull sunshine.Get the point?

I want something at the profile that shows me like a percentage meter.

badmanbren

You need a serious English lesson.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's