AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: mail from vs prez. (legit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Played on my phone all weekend and just read all of this. A few things I found.

1. Cheets probably does sign into Pun's account, at least once when she first bit off to Bender.

2. EADP started this thing.

3. EADP has some stones to keep going, but they are still annoying. Smile

4. I really truly don't think Bender will quit

5. Every time I start to side with SV in my mind Tommi opens his mouth and looks like an idiot. SV shut him up if you want any sympathy or support from the community. He is hurting your rep more than anything.

6. There is no winner in this war.
(2010.Sep.13 07:24 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Played on my phone all weekend and just read all of this. A few things I found.

1. Cheets probably does sign into Pun's account, at least once when she first bit off to Bender.

2. EADP started this thing.

3. EADP has some stones to keep going, but they are still annoying. Smile

4. I really truly don't think Bender will quit

5. Every time I start to side with SV in my mind Tommi opens his mouth and looks like an idiot. SV shut him up if you want any sympathy or support from the community. He is hurting your rep more than anything.

6. There is no winner in this war.
7. Dingus for president
(2010.Sep.13 06:32 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i think the best part about tommi being so adamant about defending his "family" is the fact that cheets and pun didn't want anything to do with him until howl and rj stole 1/3 of their gang to start dm.

EXACTLY RIGHT! Before I joined SW I was talking to Tommi and Cheets about VS/SV (Redface). Cheets told me that there was NO WAY I would ever get to SV because of the enemies I made along the way - but VS was OK, and that Tommi was in the same boat - no SV for him.

Funny how things change... Not only is Tommi now a member of SV, but he's their freakin PR director!
(2010.Sep.13 09:33 AM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.13 06:32 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i think the best part about tommi being so adamant about defending his "family" is the fact that cheets and pun didn't want anything to do with him until howl and rj stole 1/3 of their gang to start dm.

who's gonna grow some brains first...him or the retarded general who's gonna pay to chase me all around al to get 3/4 of the xp off me that he gets off of many others?

EXACTLY RIGHT! Before I joined SW I was talking to Tommi and Cheets about VS/SV (Redface). Cheets told me that there was NO WAY I would ever get to SV because of the enemies I made along the way - but VS was OK, and that Tommi was in the same boat - no SV for him.

Funny how things change... Not only is Tommi now a member of SV, but he's their freakin PR director!

Tommi is not puerto rican!
Dingus. You've done two things to make me laugh, man.

1) 7)Dingus for president.

2) Tommi's not Puerto Rican.

Funny dude.
(2010.Sep.13 05:16 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.13 04:10 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]And E A D P is down 5 with 2 members nearly 2 days away.

Down 5? Who are the 5?

Almost 2 days away on a Sunday? Talk about no life. Step away from the pc and enjoy the weekend a little, sheesh.

Bender, EmOt1oNaLlyUnsTabLe aka Shaman, keddiec247, WRAITHLORD, and PREDATOR.

I had to work over the weekend but thanks for caring. lmao by your own logic you must have had a fun weekend, oh thats right "you work with computers"
Something smells burnt.
(2010.Sep.13 10:24 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.13 05:16 AM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.13 04:10 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]And E A D P is down 5 with 2 members nearly 2 days away.

Down 5? Who are the 5?

Almost 2 days away on a Sunday? Talk about no life. Step away from the pc and enjoy the weekend a little, sheesh.

Bender, EmOt1oNaLlyUnsTabLe aka Shaman, keddiec247, WRAITHLORD, and PREDATOR.

I had to work over the weekend but thanks for caring. lmao by your own logic you must have had a fun weekend, oh thats right "you work with computers"

Bender, shaman, and wraith were in the gang a combined, what, 3 days...if even that? Please....

The core of our gang hasn't changed much, if at all since we started it, but nice try.

I played AL maybe 20 minutes all weekend aside from logging in to do career and skills, so yes I had a great weekend. Thanks!

(2010.Sep.13 10:30 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Something smells burnt.

Probably your 4th meal of the day. Better go upstairs and check the oven.
I was referring to you. 5 people have abandoned you, and you have a quick excuse to follow it up.

I do believe you on the 'Only played 20 minutes' thing, though. Most of the 3-6 hours you were online was in the hospital, counting how many holes the nurses poked in you before they found the vein.
(2010.Sep.13 10:35 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to you. 5 people have abandoned you, and you have a quick excuse to follow it up.

I do believe you on the 'Only played 20 minutes' thing, though. Most of the 3-6 hours you were online was in the hospital, counting how many holes the nurses poked in you before they found the vein.

You're laughable and you know it. Abandoned? lol

No, abandoned is what your training gang did, remember?

And you're correct about counting holes, but I assure you I was counting the nurses holes I poked.

Non-Virgin'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Reference URL's