AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Dear Abby,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am wishing for a new/ old Fightlogger.... I still cannot make heads or tails of the one we are currently using and I KNOW I'm not the only one.

How do I convince Admin to go back to the OLD logger but keep the new information that i'm sure would be useful if I could figure out what it's trying to tell me?

~ Signed Frustrated~
Also, could we atleast get a list of ideas you are churning over...

I believe you owe it to your paying customers...
also make shotguns stronger
(2010.Sep.08 03:23 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]also make shotguns stronger

+1 Winky
I believe Zen would have said this quote males more sense"

(2010.Sep.07 11:54 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, once I break a woman in she doesn't like settling for less.
Change the hosp code more (just for my gang) so we have an even MORE unfair advantage against SV?

Thanks Zenny
(2010.Sep.08 03:27 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Zen would have said this quote males more sense"

(2010.Sep.07 11:54 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, once I break a woman in she doesn't like settling for less.

truth'd

i wouldn't doubt there is anything less.
(2010.Sep.08 03:50 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.08 03:27 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Zen would have said this quote males more sense"

truth'd

i wouldn't doubt there is anything less.

Lmao
(2010.Sep.08 03:04 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]I am wishing for a new/ old Fightlogger.... I still cannot make heads or tails of the one we are currently using and I KNOW I'm not the only one.

How do I convince Admin to go back to the OLD logger but keep the new information that i'm sure would be useful if I could figure out what it's trying to tell me?

~ Signed Frustrated~

i'll drink to that.

an EXP logger would be nice. cant take more than 300 seconds to code.
if you cant understand the new fight logger then maybe its time to call up an adults illiteracy hot line or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's