AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: labor day busting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Great Labor Day Breakout contest is in session. Due to a glitch in the ALPD's scheduling, busting people out of jail today will be wild! No limits, everyone has the same chance to bust people out regardless of stats or level.

If you are capable of busting someone out, you'll get some bonus experience from it today. There are two custom items up for grabs today. One prize goes to the player with the most successful busts. The second prize goes to the person with the most minutes busted. One prize per person. If the player with the most busts also has the most minutes, the player with the second most minutes will get a prize.
Looks fun, thanks for all the weekend goodies zen!
the above presumes someone is in jail to be busted right?
21058 LCBO ShadowRift 24 1314 Needed a refresher course with Bubba!

this is going to be me all day you want to win get me out no limits so im free for all lvls thanks zen
I think busts with bubba should not count.... you could just refresh till kingdom come and wait for someone to bust you....
(2010.Sep.05 11:13 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I think busts with bubba should not count.... you could just refresh till kingdom come and wait for someone to bust you....

dude im trying to help you out this is fair for all plus im going to do like 30 of these all day today so anyone is up for winner and im not going to go over 1k again i only meant to go in for 500 mins
so who busted u shadowrift?
(2010.Sep.05 11:21 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]so who busted u shadowrift?

12:20 am
New! Conrad busted you out of jail.
New! PhoenixAttact got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
New! BaLThaZaaR got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
New! GetUpAndFightGlenn got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
12:18 am RAZE tried to bust you out of jail but failed.
12:17 am WmnChief tried to bust you out of jail but failed.
12:16 am AsgardThor got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
12:16 am AtillaTheMonk got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
12:15 am PhoenixAttact tried to bust you out of jail but failed.
12:10 am Gigs got caught trying to bust you out of jail.
21058 LCBO ShadowRift 24 1834 Needed a refresher course with Bubba!

only clicked 5 times
well it looks like conrad wins today Razz
(2010.Sep.05 11:26 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]well it looks like conrad wins today Razz

nope new leader

12:25 am
New! WmnChief busted you out of jail. with a 1834 min bust

Bump new leader ME with a 2322
You somehow manage to slip past security and make a break for it. You run home free.

Back
Busting yourself doesn't count, I don't think.
(2010.Sep.05 11:33 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Busting yourself doesn't count, I don't think.

it had better plus it doesnt say anthing about it not counting and zen cant post new rules in the middle of the comp
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's