AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: labor day busting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Eh. The jail contests are meant to be difficult. A prize not fought for is just a gift, and anyone can get a gift.

WmnChief

(2010.Sep.06 09:15 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. The jail contests are meant to be difficult. A prize not fought for is just a gift, and anyone can get a gift.

How many contest have been just that..... A gift... Plenty that I have been around for... The gibsons famed ghoul hunt, and where people come online once and won the whole contest. Hell.... I'll take a gift. PLEASE!!
The person you are trying to bust out of jail has attempted to exploit the contest and cannot be busted out of jail.

Nice fix.
(2010.Sep.06 10:00 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

You have gained infinite Power and Wisdom by listening to Ron Paul.
You got, got chumps haha
(2010.Sep.06 09:34 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]The person you are trying to bust out of jail has attempted to exploit the contest and cannot be busted out of jail.

Nice fix.
I am curious who that was......
(2010.Sep.06 10:40 PM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.06 09:34 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]The person you are trying to bust out of jail has attempted to exploit the contest and cannot be busted out of jail.

Nice fix.
I am curious who that was......

I got it for Mr Johnson in the queer store
Not sure......but what that would that be..........?

Exploited or self'd......?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's