AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: labor day busting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i'd like my TAG for having the longest beer streak in the last contest that i never got.

thanks.
I'd like my tag from the referral contest I made the Shogunate with, but it's too bad, ain't it?
Id like another few beers. And a few captain cokes. And some pretzels and some jalapeno poppers. And a foot rub. That would do for now.
I want a tag for nailing the most AL females outside of game real lifestyle
(15)
this competition is geigh. why is it so hard to bust people out of jail?
Dunno. I'll try in the next contest. Sad
(2010.Sep.06 03:14 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno. I'll try in the next contest. Sad

Halloween Contest!
If you win I will buy your prize if it is custom.
(2010.Sep.06 11:21 AM)WmnChief Wrote: [ -> ]As I said in an email that wanted to defend Zens position. She did not post her post regarding the new implemented rules until 11:45 Forum time which is equivalent to 12:45 game time. I would not have wasted my action points or my time trying to bust him on the previous Bubba attempt nor the one I succeeded at if I would have know ahead of time. So to go and change the rules after all was said and done is kind of drek... No it is drek. I think they should count for something if not the whole amount.

That's just my opinion. Smile

would you liek a little tissue?

WmnChief

(2010.Sep.06 03:35 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.06 11:21 AM)WmnChief Wrote: [ -> ]As I said in an email that wanted to defend Zens position. She did not post her post regarding the new implemented rules until 11:45 Forum time which is equivalent to 12:45 game time. I would not have wasted my action points or my time trying to bust him on the previous Bubba attempt nor the one I succeeded at if I would have know ahead of time. So to go and change the rules after all was said and done is kind of drek... No it is drek. I think they should count for something if not the whole amount.

How about 2? Please.... Thank you!
(2010.Sep.06 03:38 PM)WmnChief Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.06 03:35 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]

How about 2? Please.... Thank you!

And I will give you my slutty old shoulder to cry on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's