AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Just wondering how some peeps would react if this was the reply email you received following a single, lone offline attack (no mug, no hosp, no zerk). One single offline 40 minutes after the player went inactive.
(2010.Sep.02 07:49 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering how some peeps would react if this was the reply email you received following a single, lone offline attack (no mug, no hosp, no zerk). One single offline 40 minutes after the player went inactive.

Where's the aforementioned email?
(2010.Sep.02 07:51 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.02 07:49 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering how some peeps would react if this was the reply email you received following a single, lone offline attack (no mug, no hosp, no zerk). One single offline 40 minutes after the player went inactive.

Where's the aforementioned email?

I think that the title of the thread is the email.

I got enemy listed for a single 1 hour offline attack once lol
Correct Judge. The gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is the response I received. It was a level 25, I am 30. I could understand if I hit a level 10. This was a one time and the only hit I ever gave this guy. Random hit. WTF?
Perhaps, maybe he wanted to know if you're a peter puffer?
Soft ass enemy addition. You really need to flirt with a better class of enemy.
Only solution is to hosp him.

Wait, who is it?
(2010.Sep.02 08:06 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]Soft arse enemy addition. You really need to flirt with a better class of enemy.

With the homos response, maybe "better class of enema" would have been better advice. Too gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
(2010.Sep.02 08:07 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Only solution is to hosp him.

Wait, who is it?

The moron (check my moniker) will remain stupid and unknown.
This thread is a gayyyy as uncledave wishes he was. Close thread.
(2010.Sep.02 08:56 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is a gayyyy as uncledave wishes he was. Close thread.

Wishes? After you finished me off twice last night, who is gayyyyyyyyyyyyer? FAIL at being clever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's