AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Never mind what grumpy ol Howls has to say. lol

But it is sad that uncle daves lame ass threads are some of the most popular yet less entertaining threads in recent months. Due to Zen and her fail squad of lemmings who have brought down the forums to this level.

We have lots of good posters but they are modded to hell and back in every post. But uncle daves threads and the lemmings sit here and continue to bring down the forum/game.

Not sure I would say delete any of them, moving to OTW should be the choice. Obviously there are some people getting a kick out of his stuff. Neutral
Yea. Who cares. The forums are alive with nonsense. So what? Thats the beauty of it. Every now and then amongst all the kidding around and shit talking comes a good idea or more important, entertaining etc post.
(2011.Feb.05 02:47 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Yea. Who cares. The forums are alive with nonsense. So what? Thats the beauty of it. Every now and then amongst all the kidding around and shit talking comes a good idea or more important, entertaining etc post.

[Image: gull_dong_bag-p1497362861382294582w92h_400.jpg]
(2011.Feb.05 10:15 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Never mind what grumpy ol Howls has to say. lol

But it is sad that uncle daves lame ass threads are some of the most popular yet less entertaining threads in recent months. Obviously there are some people getting a kick out of his stuff. Neutral

Geez, I thought this thread was a well thought out and articulate one. I am disappointed yo didn't enjoy. I know when I look through the forums it is full of good advice, kind hearted banter, game advice and a general feeling of kindness and intelligence. Where the fuck you been Brug? This shit has ALWAYS been shit and a dumping ground of retardation. I am glad I have moved to the top of the list in your opinion!
(2011.Feb.06 03:06 PM)UncleDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.05 10:15 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Never mind what grumpy ol Howls has to say. lol

But it is sad that uncle daves lame ass threads are some of the most popular yet less entertaining threads in recent months. Obviously there are some people getting a kick out of his stuff. Neutral

Geez, I thought this thread was a well thought out and articulate one. I am disappointed yo didn't enjoy. I know when I look through the forums it is full of good advice, kind hearted banter, game advice and a general feeling of kindness and intelligence. Where the fuck you been Brug? This shit has ALWAYS been shit and a dumping ground of retardation. I am glad I have moved to the top of the list in your opinion!

don't worry dave, opinions are like assholes and brug forgot to wipe as it is covered in shit and cum.
If you ladies say so.
I feel another AL BM fast approaching. Quilted Northern anyone?
yea, i was told thered be free coffee here?
you were up early today, dave. is it government cheese day already?
(2011.Feb.05 10:15 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Never mind what grumpy ol blah blah blah blah blah blah

Signing up for another beat down compliments of Zen?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's