AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats up AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Not gonna happen Jed Wink. You still hopping around?
I consider it whoring without benefits. What about you, still switching accounts?
Nah, I'll stick with this one now. No one has a clue who I was, including you.
It doesn't really matter. I mean you can't beat anybody now. You are just floating at the bottom of the barrel.
Someone's mad that they can't figure out who he is.
The new nun goes to her first confession. She tells the priest that she has a terrible secret. The priest then tells her that her secret is safe in the sanctity of the confessional.

She says, "Father, I never wear panties under my habit." The priest chuckles and says, "That's not so serious, Sister Bernadette. Say five Hail Marys, five Our Fathers, and do five cartwheels on your way to the altar."

@ Jedi, at least I'm not bored as hell anymore having only 7 ppl that could beat me. In fact I'm having much more fun this time around.
Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs." "Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America, we might as well do as the Americans do." Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart. "Two dogs, please," says one. The vendor is only too pleased to oblige, wraps both hot dogs in foil and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry to a bench and begin to unwrap their dogs. The mother superior is first to open hers.

She begins to blush and, then, staring at it for a moment, leans to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part did you get?"
Two nuns are cycling down a cobbled street.
The first one says "I've never come this way before."
The second one replies "Must be the cobbles"
There once were two priests, father Dick and father Ray.

One day after a very long mass, the two priests decided to hit the showers, halfway through there showers the priests realized that there was no soap.

So, father Ray says to Father dick "I have extra soap in my room, I'll go get some".

So he leaves to fetch the soap and doesn't bother to get dressed becuase who would still be in the church at such a late hour? So he comes back from his room with two bars of soap and is walking down the hall when suddenly he hears voices coming around the corner, so with his quick thinking he froze to the wall, stiff as a statue.

The voices turned out to be that of three nuns, who, when saw him standing there like a statue stopped to look at and admire him complimenting at how realistic he looks and what a nice body he has.

When suddenly one of the nuns reaches out and grabbed his penis.

Startled, he dropped a bar of soap, with this the nun said "Oh look, a soap dispencer", wanting to test the first nuns theory the second nun reaches out and also grabs his penis, again he drops a bar of soap.

With this the nun says "Yes it's true, it is a soap dispencer".

Wanting to get her share of soap and excitement too, the third nun reaches out and grabs his penis.

But nothing happended for he was all out of soap, so she goes on yanking and pulling his penis for the next few minutes until, to her delight, she squeals "Oh! Look, handcream!"
Three nuns die and are at the gates of heaven and St. Peter pops up and says "Before you enter heaven you must each answer one question correctly".

The first Nun was asked "Who was the first man on earth?" to which she replied "Adam" and was allowed into heaven.

The second Nun was asked "Who was the first woman on earth?" to which she replied "Eve" and was allowed into heaven.

The third Nun was asked "What was the first thing Eve said to Adam?" to which she replied "Ohh! That's a hard one"
The head Nun of the convent called all 100 Nuns into the foyer for an emergency meeting.

"Last night," She started "I found something terrible in one of the sisters rooms."
99 Nuns "Oh no"
1 Nun "He, he"

"A condom!" said the head Nun.
99 Nuns "Oh no"
1 Nun "He, he"

Head Nun "And it was used!"
99 Nuns "Oh no"
1 Nun "He, he"

Head Nun "And it had a hole in it!"
1 Nun "Oh no"
99 Nuns "He, he"
(2010.Aug.27 11:25 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Someone's mad that they can't figure out who he is.

Actually I think he may have me figured out, pretty sure that was a subtle hint.
(2010.Aug.27 11:25 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Someone's mad that they can't figure out who he is.

I never really cared. I do not believe he is rebirthed player. I believe he just wants a little attention.
(2010.Aug.27 11:59 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]

I never really cared. I do not believe he is rebirthed player. I believe he just wants a little attention.

Nope, he hasn't.....yet.
It would only be relevant if you were an enemy of mine. You are not any of my longtime enemies. Even if you were I wouldn't hosp your head off.
Meh, didn't really take all that much notice of you, we had a couple of battles but I wouldn't say we were enemies.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's