AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats up AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2010.Aug.26 10:04 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]frag off, giant.

Do you need me to rub your pussy lil canary
(2010.Aug.26 08:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 08:03 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 08:00 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i might be above the legal limit at this point. and hate whores that flaunt the goods without producing...you, shaman, are a dork that is not producing. it's like being a blind guys trying to do a paint by numbers...except not really.

Sorry for being a cork tease trooper, didn't mean to get your hopes up.

simon says high

Lol, tell Simon I already am.
(2010.Aug.26 09:39 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 08:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 08:03 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 08:00 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i might be above the legal limit at this point. and hate whores that flaunt the goods without producing...you, shaman, are a dork that is not producing. it's like being a blind guys trying to do a paint by numbers...except not really.

Sorry for being a cork tease trooper, didn't mean to get your hopes up.

simon says high

As I was saying I'm pretty sure you're already gonna be banned

And if I was cheetah I wouldn't be intelligent enough to set you up to do anything

I won't be getting banned, trust me on that.
Why is that Sally? Because you claim you are a rebirthed croc hunter?
(2010.Aug.26 11:30 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Why is that Sally? Because you claim you are a rebirthed croc hunter?

Sally, lol, yep and I'm gonna stay away from the stingrays this time too.
I'm not going to be a sheep this time, I'm my own man.
(2010.Aug.27 12:57 AM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not going to be a sheep this time, I'm my own man.

WOW. Where to start with the jokes on that one? lol
Yeah, I know. Kinda left the door wide open didn't I? Seriously, don't hold back, I wouldn't.
2 nuns in the shower, one says "where's the soap?", the other replys "It does doesn't it?"
Ok, no more guesses ppl. I've told SK and I'm not telling anyone else.
(2010.Aug.27 10:36 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, no more guesses ppl. I've told SK and I'm not telling anyone else.

Hosp him SK!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's