AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Whats up AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ShadowKid

(2010.Aug.26 07:55 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]BBH?

Naaaah i liked him.

According too shaman i didn't like him "before"
(2010.Aug.26 08:00 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i might be above the legal limit at this point. and hate whores that flaunt the goods without producing...you, shaman, are a dork that is not producing. it's like being a blind guys trying to do a paint by numbers...except not really.

Sorry for being a cork tease trooper, didn't mean to get your hopes up.
(2010.Aug.26 08:02 PM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 07:55 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]BBH?

Naaaah i liked him.

According too shaman i didn't like him "before"

I said you liked me as much as you do now, are you saying you don't like me?

ShadowKid

I like you......

Can't be BBH anyways

Shaman is a aussie i think
(2010.Aug.26 08:03 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 08:00 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]i might be above the legal limit at this point. and hate whores that flaunt the goods without producing...you, shaman, are a dork that is not producing. it's like being a blind guys trying to do a paint by numbers...except not really.

simon says high
(2010.Aug.26 08:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

simon says high

As I was saying I'm pretty sure you're already gonna be banned

And if I was cheetah I wouldn't be intelligent enough to set you up to do anything
(2010.Aug.26 09:39 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]

simon says high

And if I was cheetah I wouldn't be intelligent enough to set you up to do anything

cheetah offered to toss my salad. when i bent over, she exposed herself for what she truly is. she's not the alcoholic-redneck-toothless tennessee hillbilly-jack slutball that everyone thinks she is. she's also got a c ock.
(2010.Aug.26 09:47 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

simon says high

cheetah offered to toss my salad. when i bent over, she exposed herself for what she truly is. she's not the alcoholic-redneck-toothless tennessee hillbilly-jack slutball that everyone thinks she is. she's also got a c ock.

and i have done none of those things except have a cock hippie
(2010.Aug.26 09:53 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]

simon says high

and i have done none of those things except have a cork hippie

for once, i can say i contracted an std from someone else. patient zero, no more, my man!
(2010.Aug.26 09:56 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Aug.26 09:53 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]

simon says high

and i have done none of those things except have a cork hippie

for once, i can say i contracted an std from someone else. patient zero, no more, my man!

how was I supposed to know you didn't have syphilis I thought it was part of the hippie life choice. You decide to be a hippie you get syphilis I thought thats how it worked
fuck off, giant.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's