AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Competitions???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010.Jul.12 04:52 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]we should have some contest for the 6th of september. breakfast of champions.... Razz

I would like a terrorist hunt for 9/11/10....

and each time you kill a terrorist..... you get a chance for a limited-edition Osama Yo Mama Suicide Bomber Doll..... make it like a clovers or something...

"You pull the pin out of the Osama Yo Mama doll, and take cover. It explodes, blessing you with special bonus by the power of Allah!"

<insert clover-like bonus>
(2010.Jul.12 06:14 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jul.12 04:52 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]we should have some contest for the 6th of september. breakfast of champions.... Razz

and each time you kill a terrorist..... you get a chance for a limited-edition Osama Yo Mama Suicide Bomber Doll..... make it like a clovers or something...

"You pull the pin out of the Osama Yo Mama doll, and take cover. It explodes, blessing you with special bonus by the power of Allah!"

no you-tube video=no attention

[Image: sign-gtfo-art-280.gif]

americanpsycho

I still like the raffle idea!
Heh. This is funny. You finally went back, too.

Kaneda

(2010.Jul.08 01:08 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]Activity contest were better for people who play the game.
Luck based is best for those who are less active.

Zen should do two separate contest you pick which one you want to be in. The activate one would give a item as a prize, the luck one would give donation days as a prize.

Those who are more activate would be more likely to use and want a item.
Less activate peolpe are less likely to donate. So donation days would be a fair prize for them.

Great idea.
(2010.Jul.12 04:19 PM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]preferably not the day after i was up for 48hrs...

i thought you quit sniffing shards.

bad howl...very bad howl.
Shards...now that brings back BAD memories. I dint sleep for 2 years

americanpsycho

(2010.Jul.13 09:56 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Shards...now that brings back BAD memories. I dint sleep for 2 years

Window head'd

Hell yeah.......and we get to use the virgins as a body armor bonus.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's