AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how do you think the shotgun recreation was handled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
S S I A
poor. zen should stick to her guns...... lol
i can't wait for starscape 2010?

threw a curveball, hard choice
Wow I missed the bacon egg and ganja coice, that sounds splendid!
I always suspected SB and Triadboy were multis.

Chymere

I had to go with bacon, egg and ganja cause that was exactly my breakfast, with a cup of coffee and a glass of juice.

*loves being on vacation*

Still, birdy's right. The only reason this made such a fuss is because the top guys want a spot on the POI. The weapon was better, it just didn't register as high on the high score tables.

In a game that's basically a pissing contest, that made all the difference in the world.

Fix the Pantheon to account for "power level" instead of "highest hit" and that type of behaviour can find a more suitable outlet.
(2010.May.27 07:13 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]I always suspected SB and Triadboy were multis.

hey now

[Image: heynowhankkingsley.jpg]
What do you think? I use shotgun and I am a few thousand dollars and an intimate hotel room stay with Zen away from equipping that new shotgun. So who the fvck cares.
The shotgun adjustment was handled worse than a backyard abortion!!!
(2010.May.27 04:52 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]The shotgun adjustment was handled worse than a backyard abortion!!!

is that better than a back alley abortion?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's