AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: how do you think the shotgun recreation was handled?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
strength
1 {|SGC|} AsgardThor

accuracy
2 SV Cheetah

i dunno what each of those stats are, but i believe they're both 100+
(2010.May.30 01:11 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]strength
1 {|SGC|} AsgardThor

accuracy
2 SV Cheetah

i dunno what each of those stats are, but i believe they're both 100+

Cheetah is probably about 100, but I thought that AsgardThor was high 80s, low 90s. I could be wrong, though.
(2010.May.30 01:09 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]no, probably won't but, the point being that not long after all the metalstorm stuff and the threads about how all weapons should be equal there is a crit to match cheetah's

good point. and now with the V18, the shotgun is shitty again and looks like the melee got an extra boost. nothing f'n suprises me on this gd game. unfckingbelievable.
Sorry Conrad, maybe I can gang hop for last time and we can go stick that metal storm up SK's butt where it belongs.
(2010.May.30 08:39 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Conrad, maybe I can gang hop for last time and we can go stick that metal storm up SK's butt where it belongs.

You're insane. Def fit better as a wrangler then a viking
(2010.May.30 08:39 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Conrad, maybe I can gang hop for last time and we can go stick that metal storm up SK's butt where it belongs.

ok. hurry up before i change my mind. Wink
55 johnsonhalo 907

now done complaining about poi. didn't know i could do that...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's