AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: unfedded?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010.May.29 07:51 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]What do I know. I'm just an ignorant middle class Canadian. We have wayne gretzky and the guy from high times to fight our fires.

I always take Australia when I play Risk if it makes you feel better about it.

middle class canadian... so is that like lower class american? you know with you guys being their hat and all...
(2010.May.29 07:46 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 07:21 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 06:57 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 06:50 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i gave up trying to mail her after a while of no response. like i said if she answers to you props i'm just saying that although i'm not a major donator i would like to get answers for the few questions i have with the amount of money i put in here...

Thats fair enough, what are your questions?

one was about weapons, another had to do with a mail ban on a friend. neither ever got answered. also i never got a response to a suggestion i made so i gave up

@brocks i did until just recently.. actually about when Err left was when i stopped getting answers

I'll see if I can get Zen to address your Q's

no worries i figured them out after a while. i'm just sayin'

@monk you guys have the mounties though
also how do you ever finish a game of risk?
(2010.May.29 07:55 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]also how do you ever finish a game of risk?

Flip the board off the table when you realize you can't win. Same way you finish a game of monopoly
(2010.May.29 08:52 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 07:55 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]also how do you ever finish a game of risk?

Flip the board off the table when you realize you can't win. Same way you finish a game of monopoly

well i thought he maybe might be the one winning... that's how i end it XD
(2010.May.29 07:54 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 07:51 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]What do I know. I'm just an ignorant middle class Canadian. We have wayne gretzky and the guy from high times to fight our fires.

middle class canadian... so is that like lower class american? you know with you guys being their hat and all...

No thats like a high class Australian. Bush hut included.
(2010.May.30 07:27 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice. You've obviously never been to Australia.
I bet you think we ride Kangaroos too
[Image: 1594082756_a5197555d7.jpg?v=0]
(2010.May.30 07:27 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]

lol, we sleep in kangaroos mate... only the poor ppl sleep in bush huts.
Sleep in kangaroos? To quote Pauline Hansen "Please explain".
Hey Glen, I have always admired you. You've been a hero of mine for the short time I've been back online

Does kangaroo booty taste like deer meat?
Not exactly, it's a tougher meat with a very strong flavor.
I'm expecting all kinds of remarks to that now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's