AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: unfedded?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010.May.29 07:34 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 07:17 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 06:50 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i gave up trying to mail her after a while of no response. like i said if she answers to you props i'm just saying that although i'm not a major donator i would like to get answers for the few questions i have with the amount of money i put in here...

I have gotten a speedy response every time I have spoken to zen. I think that she does a good job.

@ nasty, there are only like another 10 people living in Australia besides me and most of them don't have the Internet so I don't know if you can say that AL is expanding over here Smile

I started a gang some time back which was made up of Australian members only, there were 12 of us back then (This was about one year ago). Things slowed for a while when the "Black Saturday" fires came through and destroyed my hometown, but now since the rebuild I have brought a few more Aussies into the game, and I will continue to recruit more. I assure you there are a lot of ppl here that are unnaware of this game, once told they will join up and become regular donating players.
Cool man, sorry thought you were nastyfo for some reason. I'm glad you are recruiting ppl cause I get laughed at whenever I talk about this game but go figure.

Good to hear that people in Victoria are getting back on their feet btw. It was a huge tragedy.
Cheers Rex, we're a strong lot down here. And AL has been good for some escapism.
Boy are you guys lucky you had Nick Dundee to bail your asses out.
(2010.May.29 07:21 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 06:57 PM)Shaman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 06:50 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i gave up trying to mail her after a while of no response. like i said if she answers to you props i'm just saying that although i'm not a major donator i would like to get answers for the few questions i have with the amount of money i put in here...

Thats fair enough, what are your questions?

one was about weapons, another had to do with a mail ban on a friend. neither ever got answered. also i never got a response to a suggestion i made so i gave up

@brocks i did until just recently.. actually about when Err left was when i stopped getting answers

I'll see if I can get Zen to address your Q's
(2010.May.29 07:45 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]Boy are you guys lucky you had Nick Dundee to bail your arses out.

Nick Dundee? LMAO, he hunts crocs. Not sure how he'd go fighting fires.
(2010.May.29 07:40 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you are recruiting ppl cause I get laughed at whenever I talk about this game but go figure.

yeah, the couple people I know in real life think I'm retarded for playing this game.
I saved a pregnant woman, a horse and a kitten that day. Didn't see Dundee anywhere, could have used Chuck Norris's help though.
What do I know. I'm just an ignorant middle class Canadian. We have wayne gretzky and the guy from high times to fight our fires.

I always take Australia when I play Risk if it makes you feel better about it.
The wind generated from one of Chucks roundhouse kicks would have put the fires out instintly.
(2010.May.29 07:48 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 07:40 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you are recruiting ppl cause I get laughed at whenever I talk about this game but go figure.

yeah, the couple people I know in real life think I'm retarded for playing this game.

same dude, i remember a time when i would go out in the sunshine and actually do stuff... now i just shy away from it and spend my time posting in dead forums........ noticed pun offline for over 2 days again..... just sayin.
(2010.May.29 07:52 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.29 07:48 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

same dude, i remember a time when i would go out in the sunshine and actually do stuff... now i just shy away from it and spend my time posting in dead forums........ noticed pun offline for over 2 days again..... just sayin.

AL is a perfect substitute for real life.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's