AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: cost per LB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Are we really being charged more to travel as our level goes up? So this transit system charges per LB???

Are you F-cking kidden me??

I spend RL cash to get a F-cken new gun that makes me loose to those I am close to using the lower cost gun! I spend RL cash on new armor that is so high priced that if I do not donate it would take me a year to survive and save crime money to buy!

And how are we rewarded?? By paying more to travel the harder we work (leveling)??

When does it end? All the new code we get is about making money!!! How bout making things fair, or FUN!?!?

I travel it should cost pun the same to go to the same town as it costs me!

not to mention higher levels are penalized for leveling by charging more to refresh our energy!

Rant over!

If you do not like my rant, and you wanna post to stir the pot! Then GFYS!!!
This is so true... Only game i've seen where ur actually penalized for becoming a higher lvl.
Welcome to the club. I have spent over $300 buck RL money on this fuckking poor excuse for "upgrade" weapons and armor. Zen pops in once a month and doesn't give a shitt about customer satisfaction. The L3 armor blows, stat mod on the helmets never fixed. She fucked up the fightlogger, new shotty is a piece of shit.

Answer this Zen: Why are more people leaving the game than joining ?

Answer: You Suck

doubtful

The higher level you go, cost you more for travel, refreshes, and you sure don't make anymore in crimes the higher you level.
(2010.May.21 10:58 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]Are we really being charged more to travel as our level goes up? So this transit system charges per LB???

I spend RL cash to get a F-cken new gun that makes me loose to those I am close to using the lower cost gun! I spend RL cash on new armor that is so high priced that if I do not donate it would take me a year to survive and save crime money to buy!

And how are we rewarded?? By paying more to travel the harder we work (leveling)??

When does it end? All the new code we get is about making money!!! How bout making things fair, or FUN!?!?

not to mention higher levels are penalized for leveling by charging more to refresh our energy!

Rant over!

that's your fault for sticking the gun up your ass instead of using it for battle!!
(2010.May.21 11:14 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the club. I have spent over $300 buck RL money on this fuckking poor excuse for "upgrade" weapons and armor. Zen pops in once a month and doesn't give a drek about customer satisfaction. The L3 armor blows, stat mod on the helmets never fixed. She farged up the fightlogger, new shotty is a piece of drek.

1) Why aren't you happy with the weapons? The armor?

2) Just because you're retarded and don't pay attention to the newspaper, even when you know there's a new post on it when new items come along, doesn't mean the helmets were 'broken'. Just that you didn't know +'s don't stack.

3) Quit bitching and raise your stats. Or, better yet, quit. The game's shat for you anyway, right? Yet you stick around. You'd probably stick around to get your donghair waxed and your asshole pierced around the rim.
(2010.May.21 11:16 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]that's your fault for sticking the gun up your arse instead of using it for battle!!

Wonder if my gun would hit harder if I used it as a melee weapon and smacked u in the head with it?
(2010.May.21 11:20 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.21 11:16 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]that's your fault for sticking the gun up your arse instead of using it for battle!!

Wonder if my gun would hit harder if I used it as a melee weapon and smacked u in the head with it?

you have to take you face outta rj's crotch first!
(2010.May.21 11:19 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.21 11:14 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the club. I have spent over $300 buck RL money on this fuckking poor excuse for "upgrade" weapons and armor. Zen pops in once a month and doesn't give a drek about customer satisfaction. The L3 armor blows, stat mod on the helmets never fixed. She farged up the fightlogger, new shotty is a piece of drek.

2) Just because you're retarded and don't pay attention to the newspaper, even when you know there's a new post on it when new items come along, doesn't mean the helmets were 'broken'. Just that you didn't know +'s don't stack.

3) Quit bitching and raise your stats. Or, better yet, quit. The game's shat for you anyway, right? Yet you stick around. You'd probably stick around to get your donghair waxed and your icehole pierced around the rim.

#1 is easy... the armor is gear to not just making money but making TONS of RL cash if you want it within a year or 2...

Being happy with the weapons you spen a crek load for should bet better than the weapon you just sold cheap cause so many are available!

the cost to benefit ratio isn't just bad, it has gone in reverse!
(2010.May.21 11:16 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.21 10:58 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]Are we really being charged more to travel as our level goes up? So this transit system charges per LB???

Rant over!

that's your fault for sticking the gun up your arse instead of using it for battle!!

Again!

dumbass pot stir...

thanks, now i don't have to type out the exact same thing. beautifully stated!
(2010.May.21 11:19 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

3) Quit bitching and raise your stats. Or, better yet, quit. The game's shat for you anyway, right? Yet you stick around. You'd probably stick around to get your donghair waxed and your icehole pierced around the rim.

you are still the biggest fcking gd idiot on here. congrats.
however.....you're just figuring out that travel cost increases as you level, RJ? Wink if zen was smart...she'd fix the energy refresh thing. more people would spend $ on refreshes if it werent so damn expensive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's