AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The new attack logs - Yay or Nay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010.Apr.24 08:47 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]2 columns won't work, because there will eventually be more than 2 opponents. I need an idea that will allow for showing multiple opponents :/

the current format is cluttered and repetitive
some simple elimination of redundant info would be great
(2010.Apr.24 08:47 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]2 columns won't work, because there will eventually be more than 2 opponents. I need an idea that will allow for showing multiple opponents :/

Pie graph!
(2010.Apr.24 08:52 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]

Hide feature? List opponents below personal results and click on one to show specific opponent's results.

This would be very cool.

we dont necessarily need 2 columns.

we just need this information..

Totals
Total Damage Received 424 2,729
Total Damage Resisted 226 376
Total Damage Taken 198 2,353

Averages
Damage Received Per Hit 212.00 272.90
Damage Resisted Per Hit 113.00 37.60
Actual Damage Taken Per Hit 99.00 235.30

putting the averages in parenthesis was a good idea though. you can keep that part. there are some nice things you added. its just hard to distnguish who did what damage and the total damge taken, etc.

it can be in one column.....just use the old fight details...and add a few of the new tidbits of info. if i get time i will type it up how it could/should be.

having stuff like this;

Hits 12 (100.0%)
Damage Dealt 3792 (316.0)
Damage Resisted 329 (27.4)
Best Hit 635
Hits from Opponent(s) 3 (25.0%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 936 (312.0)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 721 (240.3)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 489

..... listed twice is confusing. and the wording is confusing. go with the old wording.
(2010.Apr.24 08:52 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]

Hide feature? List opponents below personal results and click on one to show specific opponent's results.

like a click to expand style thing on each players name?

Multiple rows of columns? You vs each opponent and you vs overall?
these logs are like a chick with a penis, just not meant to be
(2010.Apr.23 03:59 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Wait those are attack logs? I thought it was some sort of code telling you how to masturbate.

Got it in your eye did ya.........A sock might help......
Who the hell is voting yes... and why FFS? lol

It must be someone who doesn't like me and their multi placing all the yes votes out of spite...

Seriously though... I want to gouge my eyes out looking at these things.
(2010.Apr.27 06:17 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]Who the hell is voting yes... and why FFS? lol

It must be someone who doesn't like me and their multi placing all the yes votes out of spite...

Seriously though... I want to gouge my eyes out looking at these things.

i wanna pull my c ock out looking at that sexy avatar of yours.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's