AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The new attack logs - Yay or Nay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010.Apr.23 03:59 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Wait those are attack logs? I thought it was some sort of code telling you how to masturbate.
i've got them kinda halfway not figured out now. i found how much exp i gained/lost. nuff said
I would like to see the old style at the top of the screen, and the new style at the bottom.

I understand that's probably not feasible, the more opponents you have, the more columns it would take to display the data, and we'd quickly run out of space on the screen.

The information in the new ones is nice, especially when you fight multiple opponents. You can see how well you did against each of them.

Maybe put the old style at the top with a "combined opponents" column where the opponent appears, if there's more than one, then the new style below that?

I have to agree that it's too much information to sift through when you just want a summary of how you did.
ooo. we could have a multiple opponents log and a single opponents log Idea
Don't like it.
LOL I sent zen a mail with basically the same idea of old style and the new info combined and also suggested that the extra opponents be doubled up as well underneath making it a less bulky logger...

Glad RJ and i werent the only ones who thought the new one was confusing and bulky
I hate the gang pvp logs. Specifically how the attacker on the bottom is now on the right side as opposed to the left, where it should be! Make it go back! SUCKS!
yeah it does get quite confusing. how about at the top of the screen have a link for "detailed report" or "summary report"
Less is more.
(2010.Apr.23 11:41 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]I hate the gang pvp logs. Specifically how the attacker on the bottom is now on the right side as opposed to the left, where it should be! Make it go back! SUCKS!

yeah, this too. i was trying to pick my battles....but since you brought it up......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's