AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The new attack logs - Yay or Nay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2010.Apr.24 04:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.23 11:41 PM)McCule Wrote: [ -> ]I hate the gang pvp logs. Specifically how the attacker on the bottom is now on the right side as opposed to the left, where it should be! Make it go back! SUCKS!

yeah, this too. i was trying to pick my battles....but since you brought it up......

I haven't been on the forums much and haven't read dozens and dozens of pages of threads and didn't know if this was covered yet or not. Glad I said something then b/c this is the worst of ALL of the new changes. At least the most annoying.
and where are the hosp minutes in the log?

here i am...trying to do an experiment on 4 diff shotguns (for the betterment of AL) and i cant even see the hosp times.

no-one (in their right mind) is for the new logs and it cant take very long to switch it back. come on. just do it already.
(2010.Apr.24 04:00 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]and where are the hosp minutes in the log?

here i am...trying to do an experiment on 4 diff shotguns (for the betterment of AL) and i cant even see the hosp times.

no-one (in their right mind) is for the new logs and it cant take very long to switch it back. come on. just do it already.

+1
(2010.Apr.24 04:59 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.24 04:00 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]and where are the hosp minutes in the log?

+1
there are a few things that I like about the new fight log. I like that it tells you whether the opponents weapon is range, melee, or nothing. There are just a few tweaks that need to be made.

Runawaytrain

Sounds like you need to make some changes Zen if you expect people to staySad

Echothrice

Nah, we'd stay regardless. We just like making a fuss.
2 columns won't work, because there will eventually be more than 2 opponents. I need an idea that will allow for showing multiple opponents :/
Multiple two-column layouts?

Chymere

(2010.Apr.24 08:47 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]2 columns won't work, because there will eventually be more than 2 opponents. I need an idea that will allow for showing multiple opponents :/

Hide feature? List opponents below personal results and click on one to show specific opponent's results.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's