AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Information about the bannings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

cheetah

(2010.Mar.26 05:26 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Cheetah, there are much more of the story than the face value we see here.

As for how 7Laws view this whole drama, we have no intention to go into a hosp war with Dis for a Real Life drama.

I have a feeling I know weebay better than any of you ever knew 8 wh0re, unless she really was that much of a wh0re.

And yes I know 7 has no intention of going into a hosp war over her, bc you're too weak of a gang to do it, that's why she ran to X for "protection". But protection from every female in AL is gonna be hard to come by.
I dont know how you'd expect someone named Weebay not end up in jail, and also have a son whos a snitch..
(2010.Mar.26 05:36 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.26 05:26 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Cheetah, there are much more of the story than the face value we see here.

As for how 7Laws view this whole drama, we have no intention to go into a hosp war with Dis for a Real Life drama.

I have a feeling I know weebay better than any of you ever knew 8 chick, unless she really was that much of a chick.

And yes I know 7 has no intention of going into a hosp war over her, bc you're too weak of a gang to do it, that's why she ran to X for "protection". But protection from every female in AL is gonna be hard to come by.

so what if you're a woman trapped in a mans body...do you still get protection from the sisterhood alliance, oprah?
cant stand the oprah.....o is very misleading with her
As usual, that crabby woman is out of touch with reality.

ShadowKid

(2010.Mar.26 05:36 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]

I have a feeling I know weebay better than any of you ever knew 8 chick, unless she really was that much of a chick.

Rude much!

Echothrice

I think you just got scolded for being rude by sk....

What is the world coming to?
I may never say this again...but Cheetah is right. And she said it plainly enough, that it needed no male/female version.

Nightwind

Anyone can pay for Stupidity. AL won't let you run anywhere from that. Smirk
(2010.Mar.27 04:58 PM)Nightwind Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone can pay for Stupidity. AL won't let you run anywhere from that. Smirk

Obviously, some post it freely. Case in point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's