AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nice war, SV!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

JohnRambo

inappropriate (content)
inappropriate (content)
inappropriate (content)
(2010.Mar.24 05:02 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]And AL needs to know about this because........

It's called a congratulations to a gang for a war well fought. If I had the option of massmailing SV's crew myself I would've exercised it, but I don't.
Your clue phone's ringing, marmatard. Now crawl back in your hole of nobody-ness.

cheetah

(2010.Mar.24 04:41 AM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.23 09:36 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]man that was fun....new collectables and such make this more exciting....anyone see blind side...great flick
wrong section dude... but yeah is good. being in australia i didn't know it was based on a true life story. made it even better. Smile

There are no more wrong sections anymore. We had 2 good mods, 1 got booted bc an e-wh0re started some psycho drek, and another left bc he likes to burp and fart, which apparrantly mods are not allowed to do!

But it looks like the forums are a free for all now, on topic, off topic, say whatever the hell you want, time for some fun!
(2010.Mar.24 07:50 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.23 09:36 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]man that was fun....new collectables and such make this more exciting....anyone see blind side...great flick
wrong section dude... but yeah is good. being in australia i didn't know it was based on a true life story. made it even better. Smile

There are no more wrong sections anymore. We had 2 good mods, 1 got booted bc an e-wh0re started some psycho drek, and another left bc he likes to burp and fart, which apparrantly mods are not allowed to do!

But it looks like the forums are a free for all now, on topic, off topic, say whatever the hell you want, time for some fun!

Do not discuss my farts or I will discuss your room clearing epic bomb.

cheetah

Oh I have dirt on you too, bring it babe! Smile
(2010.Mar.24 08:06 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Oh I have dirt on you too, bring it babe! Smile

I bow out
(2010.Mar.24 07:50 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]

let anarchy reign!
**inappropriate (pyramids)**
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's