AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nice war, SV!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010.Mar.23 07:41 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]Stay on topic ple.........nm

shut the fu ck up you dirty ass mo... nm.
(2010.Mar.23 07:41 PM)chance Wrote: [ -> ]Stay on topic ple.........nm

Chance is no longer a mod! Eek
Yeah, good job Villains. You brick walled our hit and run. Scream
(2010.Mar.23 06:23 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.23 05:37 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we need an official title bout then.

How about you don't start a contest/title/giveaway in order to cover up the issue. You banned 2 players that had the respect of the community and your own, up to this point. That requires a statement from you. It's good community PR.

That being said, Preach's idea of a belt is cool. KB for Cruiserweight Champions 2010!

Hey, do both! Multitask, admin!

not my respect
(2010.Mar.23 08:00 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.23 05:37 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we need an official title bout then.

How about you don't start a contest/title/giveaway in order to cover up the issue. You banned 2 players that had the respect of the community and your own, up to this point. That requires a statement from you. It's good community PR.

That being said, Preach's idea of a belt is cool. KB for Cruiserweight Champions 2010!

not my respect

And that means so very much!
(2010.Mar.23 08:14 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.23 08:00 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]

not my respect

And that means so very much!

means just as much as your opinion so what's your point
the only persons opinion on the matter that truly means something is Zenith's
inappropriate (pyramid)

Sad and true
I def concede that.

inappropriate (pyramid)
I doubt if she will weigh in on this in the next several weeks. Maybe another 400 mails are in order.
(2010.Mar.23 09:08 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt if she will weigh in on this in the next several weeks. Maybe another 400 mails are in order.

Adminneccessity'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's