AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Luck o' the Irish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2010.Mar.20 05:15 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]When SK was in the slammer they called that "suit casing".

Guess it's not just kestering when there's a bulge in your stomach like some mutant's going to pop out.

strt182

i think it was great not to know there was a prize or anything Be thankful for the contest. personally if i was Zen as much as MOST people whine about the contest I'd like to see her NOT DO ONE for a holdiay or occasion and then you all might take more consideration into just being able to have SOMETHING different happen,
Clovers are in.

So the clovers are technically from Leprechauns that weren't so lucky since they were smoked by the minions of players in Awakened Lands, who's really keeping track? In any event, these little clovers provide the user with some interesting bonuses. You can only use 7 of these things per day, so make them count!

Clovers are so useful, they have the built-in ability to warn you not to eat them too fast, how cool is that?

im tempted to eat them as fast as possible..
(2010.Mar.20 11:05 PM)strt182 Wrote: [ -> ]i think it was great not to know there was a prize or anything Be thankful for the contest. personally if i was Zen as much as MOST people whine about the contest I'd like to see her NOT DO ONE for a holdiay or occasion and then you all might take more consideration into just being able to have SOMETHING different happen,

dude, come on. these contests are money makers and why people play the game. The contests and "gym day" are the big things a lot of other games don't have. Teach us a lesson? More like throw money away. I'm btching b/c I'm a sore loser. She and everybody else knows that. Why would she skip a contest to spite me? I donate on most contests and all gym days, even though people bithc they still throw money at it
You're more of a boner kill than Cheetah, and that's saying something. I can't stand her, and I can't stand you more.

Use your clovers and be happy. Neutral
(2010.Mar.20 11:09 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]im tempted to eat them as fast as possible..

You can only scarf 7 per day. Some days will have better benefits than others, it's Randomlands remember?
(2010.Mar.20 11:17 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 11:09 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]im tempted to eat them as fast as possible..

You can only scarf 7 per day. Some days will have better benefits than others, it's Randomlands remember?

So the bonus is based on days and not on individual usage?
(2010.Mar.20 11:20 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 11:17 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]

So the bonus is based on days and not on individual usage?

Each time you use it you will have a random chance at most of the bonuses. I reserve the right to add things to the list as time goes on though Smile
woulda been cool to get something that said

"will get an extra 30% experience point bonus on next X amount of attacks"

helpful when leveling
(2010.Mar.20 02:41 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]At least you get something for being super-active in this contest. Compare to the drinking contests: if you're second, you get squat; at least in this one, you got clovers. And I'm sure that those clovers will fetch quite a price in a couple weeks, so having a lot of them is a plus.

have big prices on the market now......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's