AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Luck o' the Irish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
At least you get something for being super-active in this contest. Compare to the drinking contests: if you're second, you get squat; at least in this one, you got clovers. And I'm sure that those clovers will fetch quite a price in a couple weeks, so having a lot of them is a plus.
(2010.Mar.20 02:41 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]At least you get something for being super-active in this contest. Compare to the drinking contests: if you're second, you get squat; at least in this one, you got clovers. And I'm sure that those clovers will fetch quite a price in a couple weeks, so having a lot of them is a plus.

Really don't give a sht about the clovers dude. I still have halloween candy and easter eggs from last year. Screw it, I'm going outside to enjoy the weather.
(2010.Mar.20 02:47 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 02:41 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]At least you get something for being super-active in this contest. Compare to the drinking contests: if you're second, you get squat; at least in this one, you got clovers. And I'm sure that those clovers will fetch quite a price in a couple weeks, so having a lot of them is a plus.

Btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch

Can I have your clovers, since you don't care?
(2010.Mar.20 02:47 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

Really don't give a sht about the clovers dude. I still have halloween candy and easter eggs from last year. Screw it, I'm going outside to enjoy the weather.

Then sell them?
Or give them to a good Charity, like Tom's Luck Foundation for the Fat. Giving fat people luck since now.

Jackal

(2010.Mar.20 02:03 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 12:59 PM)Jackal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 10:41 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]knew I should have used some energy refreshes or candy canes. Stayed up 24 hours for nothing. Guess the contest are won by $$ and "luck", not activity

no $$ used, about 35 candy canes. I thought I was an active player

I didn't say you weren't active, nor did I say you didn't earn your prize. I'm just saying I used no candy canes or refreshes, even though I could have, b/c most of the time they have a non-refresher. I would have put my 35 candy canes into the mix, but I knew I was going to be on the entire time an thought I had a chance to win. No reason to take it personal and say "I thought I was an active player", b/c nobody said you weren't. I will say I was online that day more then you though
can't you read there was a non-refresher winner is was SB
(2010.Mar.20 04:10 PM)Jackal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 02:03 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 12:59 PM)Jackal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 10:41 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]knew I should have used some energy refreshes or candy canes. Stayed up 24 hours for nothing. Guess the contest are won by $$ and "luck", not activity

no $$ used, about 35 candy canes. I thought I was an active player

I didn't say you weren't active, nor did I say you didn't earn your prize. I'm just saying I used no candy canes or refreshes, even though I could have, b/c most of the time they have a non-refresher. I would have put my 35 candy canes into the mix, but I knew I was going to be on the entire time an thought I had a chance to win. No reason to take it personal and say "I thought I was an active player", b/c nobody said you weren't. I will say I was online that day more then you though
can't you read there was a non-refresher winner is was SB

it says nonbuffs, doesn't say anything about refreshes
(2010.Mar.20 03:30 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Or give them to a good Charity, like Tom's Luck Foundation for the Fat. Giving fat people luck since now.

i could fold them up in a neat little package and shove them up your a$$. Maybe I would, but I'm pretty sure you would get off on it
i reckon these clovers will hit around 100k each.. so im pretty sure you should care about the clovers...
(2010.Mar.20 04:33 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]i could fold them up in a neat little package and shove them up your a$$. Maybe I would, but I'm pretty sure you would get off on it

You can call me 'The Mule.'
(2010.Mar.20 04:53 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 04:33 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]i could fold them up in a neat little package and shove them up your a$$. Maybe I would, but I'm pretty sure you would get off on it

You can call me 'The Mule.'

When SK was in the slammer they called that "suit casing".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's