Luck o' the Irish
2010.Mar.20, 02:41 PM
RE: Luck o' the Irish
At least you get something for being super-active in this contest. Compare to the drinking contests: if you're second, you get squat; at least in this one, you got clovers. And I'm sure that those clovers will fetch quite a price in a couple weeks, so having a lot of them is a plus.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.20, 02:47 PM
(2010.Mar.20 02:41 PM)Accipender Wrote:  At least you get something for being super-active in this contest. Compare to the drinking contests: if you're second, you get squat; at least in this one, you got clovers. And I'm sure that those clovers will fetch quite a price in a couple weeks, so having a lot of them is a plus.

Really don't give a sht about the clovers dude. I still have halloween candy and easter eggs from last year. Screw it, I'm going outside to enjoy the weather.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.20, 02:49 PM
(2010.Mar.20 02:47 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.20 02:41 PM)Accipender Wrote:  At least you get something for being super-active in this contest. Compare to the drinking contests: if you're second, you get squat; at least in this one, you got clovers. And I'm sure that those clovers will fetch quite a price in a couple weeks, so having a lot of them is a plus.

Btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch btch

Can I have your clovers, since you don't care?
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.20 02:50 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Mar.20, 03:23 PM
(2010.Mar.20 02:47 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  

Really don't give a sht about the clovers dude. I still have halloween candy and easter eggs from last year. Screw it, I'm going outside to enjoy the weather.

Then sell them?

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Mar.20, 03:30 PM
Or give them to a good Charity, like Tom's Luck Foundation for the Fat. Giving fat people luck since now.
2010.Mar.20, 04:10 PM
(2010.Mar.20 02:03 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.20 12:59 PM)Jackal Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.20 10:41 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  knew I should have used some energy refreshes or candy canes. Stayed up 24 hours for nothing. Guess the contest are won by $$ and "luck", not activity

no $$ used, about 35 candy canes. I thought I was an active player

I didn't say you weren't active, nor did I say you didn't earn your prize. I'm just saying I used no candy canes or refreshes, even though I could have, b/c most of the time they have a non-refresher. I would have put my 35 candy canes into the mix, but I knew I was going to be on the entire time an thought I had a chance to win. No reason to take it personal and say "I thought I was an active player", b/c nobody said you weren't. I will say I was online that day more then you though
can't you read there was a non-refresher winner is was SB
2010.Mar.20, 04:33 PM
(2010.Mar.20 04:10 PM)Jackal Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.20 02:03 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.20 12:59 PM)Jackal Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.20 10:41 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  knew I should have used some energy refreshes or candy canes. Stayed up 24 hours for nothing. Guess the contest are won by $$ and "luck", not activity

no $$ used, about 35 candy canes. I thought I was an active player

I didn't say you weren't active, nor did I say you didn't earn your prize. I'm just saying I used no candy canes or refreshes, even though I could have, b/c most of the time they have a non-refresher. I would have put my 35 candy canes into the mix, but I knew I was going to be on the entire time an thought I had a chance to win. No reason to take it personal and say "I thought I was an active player", b/c nobody said you weren't. I will say I was online that day more then you though
can't you read there was a non-refresher winner is was SB

it says nonbuffs, doesn't say anything about refreshes
(2010.Mar.20 03:30 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Or give them to a good Charity, like Tom's Luck Foundation for the Fat. Giving fat people luck since now.

i could fold them up in a neat little package and shove them up your a$$. Maybe I would, but I'm pretty sure you would get off on it
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.20 04:38 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Mar.20, 04:51 PM
i reckon these clovers will hit around 100k each.. so im pretty sure you should care about the clovers...

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Mar.20, 04:53 PM
(2010.Mar.20 04:33 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  i could fold them up in a neat little package and shove them up your a$$. Maybe I would, but I'm pretty sure you would get off on it

You can call me 'The Mule.'
2010.Mar.20, 05:15 PM
(2010.Mar.20 04:53 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.20 04:33 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  i could fold them up in a neat little package and shove them up your a$$. Maybe I would, but I'm pretty sure you would get off on it

You can call me 'The Mule.'

When SK was in the slammer they called that "suit casing".

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.