AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Seems Dusti and I were right on.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2010.Mar.10 12:43 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]yes mac but you had to apply to get into that part of the forum

Yeah but you just click "preferences" then "group membership" its not like Zen has to approve an application, your straight in.

assasin

Alright I read every post, in this thread seems to me that most people here and I said most not all people, really need a life!!! Is this really the most exciting thing you people have to do in life is pick on people that you don't know? I mean really if you people had any kind of morals or ethics or just simple respect for your fellow humans, not one of you would act this way. I mean really do all of you act like this too people you know? Be real here folks from the best I can tell this was supposed to be a joke and it went bad really bad. Now we have big player with a big level and an even bigger ego tromping on a level 22 player, really is that all you can do is act that way towards the smaller player we all get the point yah yah yah, big tough guy!! Can you do that in real life walk up to anyone you want and kick the crap out of them? I bet not!! So because you can't do it in RL you gotta do it here. Big tough guy in a made up game being the bully!!! Surprise, surprise!!! Get over it tough guy, a real man would have never have beat up a woman in a game or in real life. Now who looks foolish the chick or the guy? HEMMMMM let me think about that for a second? Grow up people get a clue and a life and find out that there is more to life than a few pictures and a few slams on someone. Lets get back to playing the game the way it should be and the reason most of us signed on in the first place, it is make believe it is a make believe world that this game is played in, not real life. So if any one has a RL issue handle it in the real world not here!! Play the game and stop being a weenie to a woman!!
they are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
I'm glad to hear it wasn't 8star. My hypothesis was wrong. Maybe FED people should not be able to log into the forums?
In the last several days, 8Stars has been keeping these bad comments and events all to herself. Not only she did not ask the gang for help, she did not say one bad thing about Weebay or anyone else in our conversation.

To Weebay's Credit, he said these hospitality are only a temporary thing. I am sure things will get better before you know it.
Way to stick up for your gang mate Zeon....oh wait you didnt Wink
BTW, the letter was postmarked Monday of last week. I'm not quite sure, but does that pre-date the drama?
(2010.Mar.10 01:24 PM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]Alright I read every post, in this thread seems to me that most people here and I said most not all people, really need a life!!! Is this really the most exciting thing you people have to do in life is pick on people that you don't know? I mean really if you people had any kind of morals or ethics or just simple respect for your fellow humans, not one of you would act this way. I mean really do all of you act like this too people you know? Be real here folks from the best I can tell this was supposed to be a joke and it went bad really bad. Now we have big player with a big level and an even bigger ego tromping on a level 22 player, really is that all you can do is act that way towards the smaller player we all get the point yah yah yah, big tough guy!! Can you do that in real life walk up to anyone you want and kick the drek out of them? I bet not!! So because you can't do it in RL you gotta do it here. Big tough guy in a made up game being the bully!!! Surprise, surprise!!! Get over it tough guy, a real man would have never have beat up a woman in a game or in real life. Now who looks foolish the chick or the guy? HEMMMMM let me think about that for a second? Grow up people get a clue and a life and find out that there is more to life than a few pictures and a few slams on someone. Lets get back to playing the game the way it should be and the reason most of us signed on in the first place, it is make believe it is a make believe world that this game is played in, not real life. So if any one has a RL issue handle it in the real world not here!! Play the game and stop being a weenie to a woman!!

too long, STFU!

Marlo

(2010.Mar.10 01:57 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]You guys remember when I cheated? Isn't it weird that I still get to play?
(2010.Mar.10 02:14 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, the letter was postmarked Monday of last week. I'm not quite sure, but does that pre-date the drama?

your just making this up as you go along arn't you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's