AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Seems Dusti and I were right on.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
What whole thing Klaw?
(2010.Mar.10 12:04 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]Yoda.

[Image: yoda6.jpg]
The whole picture-posting/getting personal drama.
I thought it was hysterical, but it seems that it just got too serious.

Next up... a picture of dingus and I and a friend.
Lemon Party'd.
Meh, Where'd a dong bag when you need it?
(2010.Mar.10 11:56 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The threat of a lawsuit is from a former player I banned. Found this out yesterday when meeting out attorney. Commence new conspiracy theories.

How did a banned player get access to the private forum you had to subscribe to?
^^^
I'll miracle you 1 d-bag.
Have fun! Smile
(2010.Mar.10 12:33 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.10 11:56 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]The threat of a lawsuit is from a former player I banned. Found this out yesterday when meeting out attorney. Commence new conspiracy theories.

How did a banned player get access to the private forum you had to subscribe to?

g2 FTW...caught the hoe in a lie!
(2010.Mar.10 12:33 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]

You can still log into the forums from fed jail, i remember Max Payne posting threads from fed jail.
yes mac but you had to apply to get into that part of the forum
Maybe from a AL friend who's not BAN.

Like Zen said, it would be a conspiracy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's