AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Seems Dusti and I were right on.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2010.Mar.11 10:35 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]My opinion, however, is...That I don't have one. Maybe that this thread sucked anus since the moment is was squeezed through the canal...But that's about it.

I'm talking the whole ordeal bro. It was my post that sparked it all off.

assasin

So if it was your post that started all of this then why is he hosping star in stead of you? I mean really the whole thing is ludicris anyway. But I mean really is anyone else sick of this crap yet or is it just a select few of us. Know he is on facebook whining and crying there about all of this. If he does not shut up soon he may get sued for liable and slander, he obviously is not as smart as he thinks. You can not just go around posting slanderous remarks about people in public forums with out being worried about getting sued there are laws that protect other from people like him. But like I said if he was a real man he would have just sucked up and dealt with it.

EightStarPoints

(2010.Mar.11 01:13 PM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]But like I said if he was a real man he would have just sucked up and dealt with it.

+8
(2010.Mar.11 01:18 PM)EightStarPoints Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.11 01:13 PM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]But like I said if he was a real man he would have just sucked up and dealt with it.

+8

Don't rat him out and sue him over some dumb shit. -8

assasin

Who is ratting him out? It is simple plain old knowledge that people get sued for less than what he has already done everyday!!! If I was him I would shut up and smarten up. Maybe even throw in an apology for his acts of stupidity to keep it from going that far! Hell at this point if the FBI read what he has posted they would prosecute him on the spot with out even her telling them to. He has legally already hung himself without her help!!
(2010.Mar.11 01:13 PM)assasin Wrote: [ -> ]If he does not shut up soon he may get sued for liable and slander, he obviously is not as smart as he thinks.

You mean libel? Guess you're not as smart as you think. Though he can be held LIABLE for his slander. Idiot.
A cool Libation

assasin

Sorry for the typos fingers were working to fast and I missed it. Thanks for correcting my mistakes.

EightStarPoints

(2010.Mar.11 01:27 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.11 01:18 PM)EightStarPoints Wrote: [ -> ]

+8

Don't rat him out and sue him over some dumb drek. -8

ugh no... i dont care about him enough to lol hell, i dont care enough to post things about him all over FB and make myself look like a whiny pussy that cant handle insults and need to get my friends involved because i cry myself to sleep over it all ... oh wait... didnt someone just do that to someone else in the game?? hrmmm

JohnRambo

Gotta say, whats done is done, let it rest now. What 8star said was not all that bad, not in comparrison to the shit I take daily on here. Sure I can hosp some over it and already have, a few times, but it all over and done with that day.

There are times I think F it, i'll hosp em for a month and at that time I would set about that. Then I think f it, its not worth it. At the end of the day its a game, people come here to enjoy and experience and have fun. Take it on the chin and move on to more pressing issue's.

What i'm saying is there needs to be a modicum of restraint and proportion. For the most part people here hold that together, weebs is a good example of that... normally. But he is getting his rocks off right now, maybe with his missus screaming down his ear to continue the attacks. Who knows? Who cares?

Now 8star has taken a couple of digs at me, fair enough, i'll hosp her over them in due course. She is expecting it and i'll not disapoint her. As for whats going on right now though, its a lil overkill and as much as I dislike 8star, I can sympathise with her over it. It was not all entirely her fault, she was goaded into most of it, much like any forum troll will do, they get sucked in to a war of words that progress's and ultimately ends with drama. There are some in Diss who actively provoked her in these forums, and they have as much explaining to do as anyone.

So, best for all concerned that they just get on with their day to day shit and let the matter drop and move onward.

Zeon send me an ingame mail, I wanna talk to you.

Rambo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's