AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unmodded forum section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Do you think if there was an unmodded forum section that people could manage to vent of just there?

And if Zenith were to create an unmodded forum section, what could be a possible punishment for dragging crap from that section and over to general section?

JohnRambo

Dru, pick a side ffs
This might actually become a reality. AL's very own unmodded section.
Awww. Did Dru's feelings get hurt?
what, are you going to card people? How does this protect the young ones who can handle foul language? How would it make any difference, you still don't like bash treads so you would still nazi mod it
Must have gotten 'em hurt when I called him pretentious and then he deleted my post.

Usually you're good, dude - but you're on a nasty slippery slope right now.
the problem isn't with the forum design, its with the care takers. You let yourself get emotional and proved you cant handle the responsability
can you give a proper explanation of what unmodded means?

are you gonna get on there and fix posts which get around the language filter, etc?
Actually unmodded means what it says, no modding whatsoever. Unless it is by Zen's or Err modding, if things really went over the line.

Thing is, an unmodded forum section, would be there to relieve the rest of the forum. People could vent there, but that would restrict people to keep their shit in one place. And if stuff from that forum starts to leak out, privileges would be easier taken away.

Zenith is in the making of the unmodded section as we speak, and it will probably be a tryout project to see how it goes.
i dont think anyone will use general discussion anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's