AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unmodded forum section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

davefromaccounting

Dru you cant make a real poll if your life depended on it, you always need the bacon option, i thought you of all people should know that seeing as you are a FORUM mod RolleyesRolleyes

JohnRambo

For those of us reading the battleground section, could it be put under general discussion. For it to wrork properly and avoid drek stirred in gen discussion it should be easier to view. Thanx
should probably sticky a thread so new members know how to get there when this thread dies away....

davefromaccounting

(2010.Feb.17 07:44 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]should probably sticky a thread so new members know how to get there because this thread has died....

*edited
I held off on voting for a few days to feel things out, but I just had to respectfully vote "No."

It's just not the same when it's an "unmodded" section. There's no excitement from getting a witty yet inappropriate post past the mods. There's no thrill from posting a disturbingly graphic picture that will get you the forums banhammer. But most importantly, there's nobody to blame for modding (even if it is warranted)!!!
I agree with the above statement!
(2010.Feb.18 12:15 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the above statement!

Kiss ars!
Na. Half the thrill is getting caught. Just like public sex.
Donkey show?
donkey show?

sounds like a mod convention.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's