AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unmodded forum section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010.Feb.15 04:29 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think anyone will use general discussion anymore.

Only to discuss gameplay mechanics and to respond to Zen's posts about new items/coding/contests.
(2010.Feb.15 04:20 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]the problem isn't with the forum design, its with the care takers. You let yourself get emotional and proved you cant handle the responsability

I just forget where I am and sometimes try to tell people when I let a thread go a bit longer, even when I am in doubt. And then people start a big drekstorm about it, splitting hairs and attacking everything I say, cause every word a person says can be interpreted in whatever way another person sees fit.

But then again, never give explanations is probably the best way to go, since then I just don't get involved.
(2010.Feb.15 04:27 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Zenith is in the making of the unmodded section as we speak, and it will probably be a tryout project to see how it goes.

So instead of adding much needed additions to the game she is creating a crappy forum?

I would still use the general forum to Suggest dru not me a mod, etc.
I stand by what I said before, I'm done donating until there are some serious changes.
Do want. Thanks.
bacon....
While you're at it. Put the option to attack directly someone ingame from the forums.
I like the option to vote bacon. It's the clear victor.
This could go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong...
good idea...

i just wont be clicking any links in that forum haha...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's