AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: HOLY FRACK UN-MODED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I never thought something would beat SK selfing himself to fedjail, but Wraith not being a mod anymore!

edit Inpace frack off

edit 2 sorry Inpace, it's just that most of the times something pisses me off on here, you wrote it, so I jumped to conclusions.

edit 3 of edit 1 Accipender, frack off
(2010.Jan.04 09:51 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]I never tought something would beat SK selfing himself to fedjail, but Wraith not being a mod anymore!

You tought wrong!

Chymere

(2010.Jan.04 09:52 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.04 09:51 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]I never tought something would beat SK selfing himself to fedjail, but Wraith not being a mod anymore!

You tought wrong!

Fuck off, we're French Canadian. It's a sin just to learn English over here.

So Zen, what happened? Is he simply not publicly a mod anymore but still modding the forums?
(2010.Jan.04 09:55 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.04 09:52 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]

You tought wrong!

Fuck off, we're French Canadian. It's a sin just to learn English over here.

So Zen, what happened? Is he simply not publicly a mod anymore but still modding the forums?

I was just kidding. Chill Rolleyes
(2010.Jan.04 09:59 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]I was just kidding. Chill Rolleyes

You'll see when you'll be at your 3rd year in here
Best thing to happen to AL in a long time. Next step, un ban modpies and give him mod abilities.
(2010.Jan.04 10:05 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]unban modpies and give him mod abilities.

Mhm...

You mean, forgive anyone that has ever been fed jailed and give them another chance?
(2010.Jan.04 10:05 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Next step, un ban modpies and give him mod abilities.

You would be surprised who mudpies plays as now. Then again maybe you wouldnt be surprised. A very active player till recently.Ninja
(2010.Jan.04 10:07 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.04 10:05 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]unban modpies and give him mod abilities.

Mhm...

You mean, forgive anyone that has ever been fed jailed and give them another chance?

But what MP did he will never be unfedded. Yeah I make up words.
(2010.Jan.04 10:08 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]You would be surprised who mudpies plays as now. Then again maybe you wouldnt be surprised. A very active player till recently.Ninja

Allright, I'm sick of it.

So many people in here always claim stuff about multis.

I heard many Wranglers stick out there neck and pretend they knew who it was, but never saying anything about it.

If they don't tell me, fine. But knowing and not telling Zen, OR Zen not doing something about someone she fed jailed, are both wrong options, according to Zenith own rules.

And if it is shit, cause most on here do like to produce and stir it, then shut it. We're overstocked. The shit market hit the fan lately.
Im pretty sure Im the only one who has ever said I am 99% sure who MP plays as now. I have let admin know. I have not said it publicly. There are many claims of people playing multis. Romans and his "dad" got busted but "dad" was fed'd but romans manages to continue to play. It was well known they were multis. I think it comes down to the almighty dollar who stays and who goes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's