AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: HOLY FRACK UN-MODED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

cheetah

If we're talking about, dickhead, dastardly, romans, whatever, can't remember their original user names but some dick, richard, something, and yes it was a "father and son".

Whichever one of them is left playing, if one was banned, is due a few hosps from me, bc he made some extremely assholish, incredibly insensitive remarks while he was somehow in an msn convo, when I had a death in my family, and went all smart ass in responding to the loss of my family member.

Can't remember if it was the father or son, think it was the son, if anyone knows, mail me his user id please!

You don't make jokes when a family member dies.

Well he did, but he has not yet realized how wrong that was! I don't care how much any of us hates anyone else in game, that's one thing. We all have enemies here, and we spar, in game and on the forums. But to say something out of line, about a real life death of someone's family member, is out of line. I was so busy at the time with my family issues, I was off AL for a while. I'm back on, I remember it.

Someone send me his user id, please, I had blocked it until tonight.

but I've lost 2 more family members since then, and remembering his comment....not good timing for him to have been such an asshole!
(2010.Jan.05 08:58 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]click prefrences it will say to the right of your warning

nevermind the warning was way old
depends if youre male or female.... Wink

wow lots of edits here

like helen keller with mittens on
(2010.Jan.05 09:34 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]depends if youre male or female.... Wink

wow lots of edits here

like helen keller with mittens on

when i paid a lil closer attn i realized the warning i was asking about was from a while back but i never check my forum mail.

then i got another warning for the cu$($)ing comment so i edited it out bc it wasnt really relevant.

so which is which dudes is one m and broads is 2 ?
(2010.Jan.05 07:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.05 07:18 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.05 07:14 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Since that movie was only seen by 306 people please explain.

There's a scene in the school yard were every kid stands up one after the other pretending to be the kid the mafia is looking for in order to prevent them from finding him.

Shortly after, a major Twinkie fight follows.

Anyway, I could have quoted Eminem too.

Will the real Mudpie please stand up?

to tell the truth'd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-bQqsoMvQ0

they are in high school? i thought they were 25-35.

id bang #2. if she wasn't 70 years old today.

Nightrain

I am MP's Multi.
(2010.Jan.05 10:10 PM)Nightrain Wrote: [ -> ]I am MP's Multi.

youre a cheater! you stole Ush's house!
(2010.Jan.05 10:10 PM)Nightrain Wrote: [ -> ]I am MP's Multi.

you only wish. cheater.
yeah ush is giving....if he cant play he gives his cash to nt or raf....not a bad cat

but those multi ftards....sorry they need to go
Mudpies, i believe that is the name i gave my left testicle. Oh and I am Modpies!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's