AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: HOLY FRACK UN-MODED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010.Jan.04 10:18 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I think it comes down to the almighty dollar who stays and who goes.

little off topic, but any big to decent sized donors ever been fed'd?
Yoda, and zen this message length thing is pissing me off
(2010.Jan.04 10:23 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.04 10:18 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I think it comes down to the almighty dollar who stays and who goes.

little off topic, but any big to decent sized donors ever been fed'd?

well g2 was fed'd for a while but other than that i don't know of any. than again spending a few 100s and than breaking the rules and risking to lose it all isn't really a pretty perspective imo
On another note.

Name: WRAITHLORD [19305]
User Class: Human Member
User Level: 46
Duties: Forum Moderator
Why the conflicting evidence zen?
(2010.Jan.04 11:26 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Why the conflicting evidence zen?

Oops, in-game "Duties" is not connected with the forum as it has to manually be changed. That was an oversight.
Is that why Sam I Am is still a moderator?
Brugada get your head out of your dirthole, Romans was the dad and he and his son still play so you know squat - zen has had email convos with the son and both donate with their own credit cards so before you make any accusations get you're facts straight moron
(2010.Jan.05 05:26 PM)yobtebe Wrote: [ -> ]Brugada get your head out of your dirthole, Romans was the dad and he and his son still play so you know squat - zen has had email convos with the son and both donate with their own credit cards so before you make any accusations get you're facts straight moron

GFY dumbass. Learn ur shit knob.Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's