AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What the most memorable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2009.Dec.30 10:59 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.30 07:19 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.30 04:04 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]12 spots I'll never get back & still have a social life

Yup I went from 22 to 12 back to 16.... I am getting about 10 less trains a day... but not completely tied down to the game Smile

so...will that be your excuse when i pass you?

what ever you like SB... as long as you care to give AL your life then it will be what it will be.... You know me well enough I do not really give a shiite.

If I really wanted you would never pass, but I am too bored to give it all that...

I have been here too long to want to be on the top... it's boring up there.

haha! then you should know me well enough at this point to realize i absolutely live to play this game! although i'm not too sure if you hospitalizing me 50 times throughout the year translates into us knowing each other...Biggrin

Marlo

[Image: top_logo.gif]

For all your Dong But Traveling needs.

PropositionJoe

Phish Tour < Dongbutour
Super Villian Hosp War! 09'
(2009.Dec.30 11:09 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.30 10:59 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.30 07:19 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.30 04:04 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]12 spots I'll never get back & still have a social life

Yup I went from 22 to 12 back to 16.... I am getting about 10 less trains a day... but not completely tied down to the game Smile

so...will that be your excuse when i pass you?

what ever you like SB... as long as you care to give AL your life then it will be what it will be.... You know me well enough I do not really give a shiite.

If I really wanted you would never pass, but I am too bored to give it all that...

I have been here too long to want to be on the top... it's boring up there.

haha! then you should know me well enough at this point to realize i absolutely live to play this game! although i'm not too sure if you hospitalizing me 50 times throughout the year translates into us knowing each other...Biggrin

That's where the "well enough" comes in, but not "well"... And I was paid for every one of those hits, not that it should make much of a difference but just saying (nothing personal)...
(2009.Dec.29 12:16 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Luckily, I found some PC shot from AL last year.

A quick recap and comparison.

Cheetah, and Conrad did a great job to move themselves into the single digit.
Seven Law and Space became a much stronger gang after a year.

Almost forgot.
Lycan Legion and Killer Bee also did a great job this year.

Worth mentioning...
Outcast (Ex-7Sin members) gang also has a lot of potential!

[Image: gangstats.jpg]

[Image: ganglevel.jpg]

Looks to me like the game was a whole lot more balanced. And, btw, BetaRayBill = Ush, right?
ush is val and VS is not on that list
(2009.Dec.30 09:06 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]ush is val and VS is not on that list

Ush wasn't always Val, and VS didn't have as high levels.
End of Summer 08 Ush, Raf, and Dru left Val and went to Diss, I think it was 100+ days later that Ush rejoined Val.
boredom creates havoc

btw sorry we stuck it out and dominated...our bad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's