AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What the most memorable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2009.Dec.31 08:16 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]he had like 3000 knives and overincumbered...fn hilarious...no one could beat him i think....didnt try myself but it was funny nevertheless

and in 2008

modzis do your job

modzi crickets

Thor

[/quote]
Quote:12 spots I'll never get back & still have a social life
Quote:Yup I went from 22 to 12 back to 16.... I am getting about 10 less trains a day... but not completely tied down to the game Smile
You tell me once I drop out of top 50 overall stats and I might come back, to try and see if I can get back into the top 25 Smile
If that is the case I suggest you send me your house, might make it happen quicker. Cool
yeah thor....sign up over here and i will take care of your house till you return. seems to be working well for NT and Ush.
How could I forget when myself and several others were given access to all the forums for a few days. ALFD, poptarts and noob police (whatever it is called), all gang forums, all admin and mod forums. And of coarse SV's forum, when Zen would drop by to ask their advise on how things should go for AL among other things that proved to many of us where Zens true game plans lie. And thats why SV has and forever will be known as FAVORITES.
I had that same access!!
(2010.Jan.03 02:36 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]I had that same access!!

There are game-sanctioned private forums within this forum?
More than you will ever see.
That's stupid.
Any gang can have a private forum here if the prez asks Zen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's