AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What the most memorable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Odds vs Evens!!!
(2009.Dec.27 01:11 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]as much as I hate to say- it's DONG BAG

Dong Bag was epic. I also say the Great Christmas Forum Dong Bagging of 09.
(2009.Dec.27 10:17 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.27 01:11 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]as much as I hate to say- it's DONG BAG

Dong Bag was epic. I also say the Wretched Christmas Forum Dong Bagging of 09 sucked.
Loads of memorable times in 09 like other years... dong bag f@g however was the least of all....

Marlo

I do believe the operation was termed "The Dong Bag Offensive". And, yes, it was the most memorable moment of '09.

In a close second place the soon to be fabled "FAIL Fest '09".
(2009.Dec.27 10:36 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe the operation was termed "The Dong Bag Offensive". And, yes, it was the most memorable moment of '09.

ok marlo ok... it was the most memorable moment of '09

for all 3 of you...
(2009.Dec.27 10:48 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.27 10:36 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe the operation was termed "The Dong Bag Offensive". And, yes, it was the most memorable moment of '09.

ok marlo ok... it was the most memorable moment of '09

for all 3 of you...

Better than SV war.

Marlo

I'm pretty sure we had more participants at least ...
(2009.Dec.27 10:59 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure we had more participants at least ...

perhaps I didn't notice... but the best of 09? only to maybe 3 Smile wouldn't be surprised if it was just 1....

and yes pu$$eycrack..... but even that was better than anything you have ever done... and that is not saying much...

but then again, I have no idea who you are... and I am sure it is the same with 99% of the rest of AL...

At least I know who Marlo is, though he has done more memorable things in 09 then the dong loss.... but I am sure he smoked that away...
(2009.Dec.27 11:21 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.27 10:59 PM)Marlo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure we had more participants at least ...

perhaps I didn't notice... but the best of 09? only to maybe 3 Smile wouldn't be surprised if it was just 1....

and yes pu$$eycrack..... but even that was better than anything you have ever done... and that is not saying much...

but then again, I have no idea who you are... and I am sure it is the same with 99% of the rest of AL...

At least I know who Marlo is, though he has done more memorable things in 09 then the dong loss.... but I am sure he smoked that away...

Say What!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's