AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: elf total
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ClosedCasket

Damn,,,at least give the winners some humanity or something! I know I have no shot at winning but damn! This is one hell of a contest. Very intense and the winner just gets a tatt,,
did non donators complain or something..
(2009.Dec.24 05:45 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Damn,,,at least give the winners some humanity or something! I know I have no shot at winning but damn! This is one hell of a contest. Very intense and the winner just gets a tatt,,

Did you miss my tantrum earlier?
heh should hear foley on msn. it's pretty fun mocking him. i have no chance in hell with winning but i'm still gonna give it the old collegian try.

ClosedCasket

(2009.Dec.24 05:47 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.24 05:45 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Damn,,,at least give the winners some humanity or something! I know I have no shot at winning but damn! This is one hell of a contest. Very intense and the winner just gets a tatt,,

Did you miss my tantrum earlier?

Well your tantrum was clowned by err,,,mine is in support of the winner because I have been up for damn near a day and if there is a few ppl ahead of me in the race then they must have been up just as long
I have not slept in 41 hours.
I've slept 6 and am in the lead! Woot!
i got a full 13 hours. plus some not game time. probably still not in last though

SisterLynx

(2009.Dec.24 02:55 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Jinx u fargin pimp you could have won this thing!

Maybe, but he needs to get the hell off my computer. He's been here all day.
i actually love the idea. a contest where technically everyone is a winner. this time, its not like everyone is spending tons of energy and cash to heal up for no reward except one winner. this time, the more you compete, the more you win, and also u need a little luck. absolutely love it Smile this is the first time i've competed in a contest like for reals in a long long time!
Total Elves Killed : 287
Candy Canes Found : 9

that's my tally. 32:1 ratio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's