AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: elf total
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Nice crit howls! Wink
Round 85:
Evil Elf 85 has entered combat!

Evil Elf 84 attacks you. You are hit for 12 damage. You resist 11 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 73 attacks you. You are hit for 2 damage. You resist 1 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 71 attacks you. You are hit for 11 damage. You resist 10 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 83 attacks you. You are hit for 7 damage. You resist 6 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 77 attacks you. You are hit for 10 damage. You resist 9 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 58 attacks you. You are hit for 7 damage. You resist 6 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 67 attacks you. You are hit for 7 damage. You resist 6 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 65 attacks you. You are hit for 9 damage. You resist 8 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 59 attacks you. You are hit for 1 damage. You resist 0 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 61 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 72 attacks you. You are hit for 11 damage. You resist 10 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 64 attacks you. You are hit for 8 damage. You resist 7 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 81 attacks you. You are hit for 4 damage. You resist 3 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 63 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 69 attacks you. You are hit for 6 damage. You resist 5 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 52 attacks you. You are hit for 1 damage. You resist 0 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 78 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 70 attacks you. You are hit for 6 damage. You resist 5 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 53 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 49 attacks you. You are hit for 8 damage. You resist 7 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 80 attacks you. You are hit for 11 damage. You resist 10 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 85 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 74 attacks you. You are hit for 9 damage. You resist 8 damage for a total of 1 damage.
Evil Elf 35 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 60 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 57 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 34 attacks you and misses!
Evil Elf 62 attacks you. You are hit for 9 damage. You resist 8 damage for a total of 1 damage. You have been killed by Evil Elf 62.
The Elves have won...this time!

Results
Elves Defeated: 25
Canes Found: 1

ClosedCasket

Jinx u fuckin pimp you could have won this thing!
casket. have you refreshed yet?
does using an easter egg count as using refreshes? :/ i didnt use any creds!
i heard it does, along with candy and ghoulache
(2009.Dec.24 03:31 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]i heard it does, along with candy and ghoulache

I don't see why they would. They have not in the past IIRC.
well easter eggs and ghoulache refresh your energry, and i believe one the bonus's you can get from candy is an energy refresh.
Went to sleep 6 and a half hours ago...Had to. I was goin' bonkers, but this is my total +1 candy and so many elves.

Total Elves Killed : 440
Candy Canes Found : 33
(2009.Dec.24 03:36 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]well easter eggs and ghoulache refresh your energry, and i believe one the bonus's you can get from candy is an energy refresh.

But in past contests, I don't believe that they counted as refreshes, only Cred refreshes put you into the other category. I could be wrong, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's