elf total
2009.Dec.24, 12:42 AM
elf total
is the total i see at the bottom of my page the total for that fight, or my over all total?
2009.Dec.24, 12:44 AM
RE: elf total
per fight so it seems
2009.Dec.24, 12:44 AM
your total for the fight shows up in the fight screen, the screen where you choose your weapon is your total killed elves over all fights
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.24 12:44 AM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.24, 12:45 AM
sweet thanks
2009.Dec.24, 12:53 AM
i bet more people participate in this contest hoping these candy canes are like the halloween candies...i hope there not, just to make all those people mad....bahahahaha

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.24, 12:56 AM
(2009.Dec.24 12:53 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i bet more people participate in this contest hoping these candy canes are like the halloween candies...i hope there not, just to make all those people mad....bahahahaha

Kinda cool though. If you kept the candy, now's the time for munchies!
2009.Dec.24, 12:59 AM
is it coincidental you get a credit bonus for donating now and having a contest before that deadline ends...i think not....more incentive to donate...

well played.

2009.Dec.24, 01:58 AM
(2009.Dec.24 12:53 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i bet more people participate in this contest hoping these candy canes are like the halloween candies...i hope there not, just to make all those people mad....bahahahaha

You should read the description for a candy cane Wink
2009.Dec.24, 02:03 AM
(2009.Dec.24 01:58 AM)Err Wrote:  You should read the description for a candy cane Wink

Quote:Candy Cane
Item Type Food
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 100

Concealment Rating 14

Weight (kilograms) 0.1 kg

Standard Price $1

Trade-in Value $1

Zenta Claws had planned to give these out to all the nice citizens of Awakened Lands but the evil elves stole them all! With limited uses, each candy cane can give random benefits to its owner in combat for a limited time. Benefits can be any of the following:
full health refresh
full action point refresh
full energy refresh
melee damage bonus
ranged damage bonus
damage resistance bonus
Extra attack rounds for your next fight.
One or more of these effects could be enabled each time the candy cane is used. The combat bonuses will last until used (with an appropriate weapon), but usually last about 2-5 fights.

That almost means they can be sold.
2009.Dec.24, 02:07 AM
So its like a toned down sellable halloween candy?