AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: mmmmmmmmmmm Candy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
One of the best holiday presents ever? I have to think so. I've lost a few battles I shouldn't, but I've seen some amazing things today I dare not discuss....
Thrillhouse! We agreed not to talk about when you walked in on me showering with your wife. Winky
(2009.Dec.17 07:29 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Thrillhouse! We agreed not to talk about when you walked in on me showering with your wife. Winky

DOH!

affair'd
We should be able to choose "Boobies" on this pole. Dislike.
edit

edit
edit
(2009.Dec.17 07:29 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]Thrillhouse! We agreed not to talk about when you walked in on me showering with your wife. Winky

I forgot about that-she does volunteer with challenged persons, which one were you again?
What, no Canadian bacon option?
(2009.Dec.17 07:46 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]

I forgot about that-she does volunteer with challenged persons, which one were you again?

Like people in wheel chairs? What is the fee?

So that's how you and she met!

Birth defect, abnormally large penis. Surgery is not an option. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's