Random Bank Idea.
2009.Dec.12, 11:47 AM
Random Bank Idea.
We've got an interest free, hassle free bank in AL. Why not have a bank account with interest and some condition?

My extremely tired thought was that it'll cost a certain amount of money to open it up(Maybe level based, but I'll say $100,000-$250,000, some of it being starter cash) and while money being taken out and put in will be free(Or, more sensibly, a 1%-4% withholdings for the bank for your dirty money), every week's end(Sunday at Midnight), you must have 3% of your total deposited money still in the bank account for continued laundering. After this total is taken out, you get a 8%-11% increase on the left over money in your bank account.

Dunno. Tired, could probably use some work, but it's a thought that I wouldn't mind opinions and ideas on it.
2009.Dec.12, 12:08 PM
RE: Random Bank Idea.
Sounds kinda interesting. Like different type of accounts for different lvl people with different pros and cons or increasingly better conditions? could be cool.
2009.Dec.12, 12:13 PM
And that's an idea. I was putting the spaces of differences in for one bank account to fit everyone, but increasing/decreasing benefits/hindering factors for money put in/reputation of the person would be an interesting twist to this.
2009.Dec.12, 12:23 PM
hmm. i think this could be pretty sweet. i know that some accounts in RL have a set amount of time for the money to stay in and if you take it out early they penalize you big time.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Dec.13, 10:36 PM
Bump.