2009.Dec.10, 01:48 PM
RE: 1,000,000,000
It's Very obvious by the dumb ass poem this was never about anything but getting the gangs that do not like a handful of to gang up against us bug fuckin deal, lame, so!
Now what?

Yeah let's invite a few pussy gangs to join us in a hosp war against a few gangs,,,these pussies didn't even honor that pussy ass surrender they offered,,,
so no crying about it,,,

I like the hosping you can ask anyone in sw that I was willing to leave until it was over after the sw surrender was issued! The reason I stayed is because SV seems to have no honor and I knew we would be pulled back into an involluntary hosp war. I didn't mind much.
2009.Dec.10, 01:49 PM
(2009.Dec.10 01:37 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:24 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:15 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:11 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:08 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  SV is strong because they out lasted every other strong member, like Loki, W00k, Ush, and Pullo.

And, That's not an easy task.

Definitely have my respect.

We fought our way to the top and outlasted everyone else, most of the other keyboard warriors from Pissinpants and X-fagtor want it handed to them

put your money where you rmouth is and hand it to them yourself. or do you think SV can only hand it to SWers and Beer store? nice show big mouth.

now go hit some big boys and maybe ya'll actually get a little respect out of this.

respect from who? You losers? Are all of you too scared of us? I don't know why, I've lost fights to you, you're a good test, I can't drop a bundle like you can and in a few months you'll be wayyyy up there and bullying other lower levels prolly me too and being as much of an a$$ as you are now, your problem is you're a tosser

y'all never answer the questions do you?

i'll answer youre question though. "respect from who?", you asked... no....not from the SWers....from the entire AL community. you know....all the people calling y'all out in the forums.

so....SV and allies against SWers and Beer store. thats all you want? why not hit the big boys. you know..click on usere list and sort by level. easy to find. thats why you get no respect...bc you arent doing anythign respectable at the moment.

here is another question direct and to the point. do YOU think that the SVs can take on all of AL at once and "defeat" them?

Do you maybe think that win or loss thats what we wanted. EVERY gang involved, We did it before and for everyone who had a go it was a blast. We had no clue so many gangs would run to the hills at the fought of actually using there stats to fight. We hit SW because we know you can fight back, and have a few of the remaining players left in the game who remember how to pvp. Unfortunately it kind of end with you to.
2009.Dec.10, 01:52 PM
(2009.Dec.10 01:49 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  We. Us. SV. I. Me. rabble. repeat

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.10, 01:53 PM
(2009.Dec.10 01:49 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:37 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:24 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:15 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:11 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.10 01:08 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  SV is strong because they out lasted every other strong member, like Loki, W00k, Ush, and Pullo.

And, That's not an easy task.

Definitely have my respect.

We fought our way to the top and outlasted everyone else, most of the other keyboard warriors from Pissinpants and X-fagtor want it handed to them

put your money where you rmouth is and hand it to them yourself. or do you think SV can only hand it to SWers and Beer store? nice show big mouth.

now go hit some big boys and maybe ya'll actually get a little respect out of this.

respect from who? You losers? Are all of you too scared of us? I don't know why, I've lost fights to you, you're a good test, I can't drop a bundle like you can and in a few months you'll be wayyyy up there and bullying other lower levels prolly me too and being as much of an a$$ as you are now, your problem is you're a tosser

y'all never answer the questions do you?

i'll answer youre question though. "respect from who?", you asked... no....not from the SWers....from the entire AL community. you know....all the people calling y'all out in the forums.

so....SV and allies against SWers and Beer store. thats all you want? why not hit the big boys. you know..click on usere list and sort by level. easy to find. thats why you get no respect...bc you arent doing anythign respectable at the moment.

here is another question direct and to the point. do YOU think that the SVs can take on all of AL at once and "defeat" them?

Do you maybe think that win or loss thats what we wanted. EVERY gang involved, We did it before and for everyone who had a go it was a blast. We had no clue so many gangs would run to the hills at the fought of actually using there stats to fight. We hit SW because we know you can fight back, and have a few of the remaining players left in the game who remember how to pvp. Unfortunately it kind of end with you to.

...and the reasoning behind hitting the rest of the gangs?

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2009.Dec.10, 01:54 PM
Probably not talking about me Hyde, but thank you! For ghat post! Now you dudes can hosp me some more until I get high again then I'll pull the SR-35's out of storage again
2009.Dec.10, 02:00 PM
Conrad, the trouble is you are the only gang that fought, we hoped this would be an AL wide thing. We are guilty of having our heads up our asses on this one. We thought an opportunity for a game wide scrap was wanted/needed. We admit openly we were wrong. We arent fighting Diss/xpats/Val because they gave up. We thought you had too. The you carried on, so did we.

I think Sv are happy for a ceasefire as we admit this failed. Is that a bad reflection on us or the community I dont know. Either way something is wrong and it needs to change.

Asking SV to disband is bull, wont happen as Diss, Xpats, Wranglers and Val wouldnt. Who would destroy what took so long without compensation or a true outcome.

We dont expect respect off the community as it is apparant we have stepped on too many toes. But as a large gang we have a duty to the rest of the game. Demolition chose to destroy, we choose to help where we can, sometime in the form of competitions, sometimes we try doing things like this. This didnt work but we wont give up.

We all can only do with this game what Zen has given us. The example we set passes on to new players in the game. We know because we strove to take down Demolition, I hope to god someone is striving to take down us. If the example the community sets that its all pointless because we are too big then this is a sad day.

I think thats the last I have to say, Ill let dingus, Phish, Thrlll and JR pull this to bits and rubbish it, thats fine.

But lets try discussing this for once, who knows we might get a better game out of it, and from where we are sitting at the moment, It needs it.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Dec.10, 02:02 PM
(2009.Dec.10 02:00 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  When I grow up I want to be Puns fluffer

edit'd
2009.Dec.10, 02:02 PM
still love you dingus.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Dec.10, 02:03 PM
(2009.Dec.10 02:00 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  Conrad, the trouble is you are the only gang that fought, we hoped this would be an AL wide thing. We are guilty of having our heads up our asses on this one. We thought an opportunity for a game wide scrap was wanted/needed. We admit openly we were wrong. We arent fighting Diss/xpats/Val because they gave up. We thought you had too. The you carried on, so did we.

I think Sv are happy for a ceasefire as we admit this failed. Is that a bad reflection on us or the community I dont know. Either way something is wrong and it needs to change.

Asking SV to disband is bull, wont happen as Diss, Xpats, Wranglers and Val wouldnt. Who would destroy what took so long without compensation or a true outcome.

We dont expect respect off the community as it is apparant we have stepped on too many toes. But as a large gang we have a duty to the rest of the game. Demolition chose to destroy, we choose to help where we can, sometime in the form of competitions, sometimes we try doing things like this. This didnt work but we wont give up.

We all can only do with this game what Zen has given us. The example we set passes on to new players in the game. We know because we strove to take down Demolition, I hope to god someone is striving to take down us. If the example the community sets that its all pointless because we are too big then this is a sad day.

I think thats the last I have to say, Ill let dingus, Phish, Thrlll and JR pull this to bits and rubbish it, thats fine.

But lets try discussing this for once, who knows we might get a better game out of it, and from where we are sitting at the moment, It needs it.

Geez, how many times can you use the word "we".... arrogant.

Discussing what? What SV wants or think should happen?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.10, 02:03 PM
(2009.Dec.10 02:00 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  Conrad, the trouble is you are the only gang that fought, we hoped this would be an AL wide thing. We are guilty of having our heads up our asses on this one. We thought an opportunity for a game wide scrap was wanted/needed. We admit openly we were wrong. We arent fighting Diss/xpats/Val because they gave up. We thought you had too. The you carried on, so did we.

nice post

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.