'Twas the weeks before Christmas
2009.Dec.08, 01:27 PM
RE: 'Twas the weeks before Christmas
Damn Ding! What are ya holdin' back for?
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.08 01:28 PM by Howse91.

Doing a good job around here is like wetting your pants in a dark suit. You get a warm feeling but nobody really notices!
2009.Dec.08, 01:29 PM
LOL...what a pussy he is. This is a crime game.
2009.Dec.08, 01:31 PM
(2009.Dec.08 01:20 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I'm fine with fighting and sticking it out in the hosp for a day or two because of a legit reason. But what you guys are claiming will happen tomorrow is just because, not cause of a war, some hurt e-motions, or someone taking advantage of another. You guys are picking a fight just cause you can win.

Give me a reason to fight and I will.

ONE gang, is willing to take on the whole AL community, we invite our friends to side with us and indeed anyone to side with us in order to create some game wide fun.

FUN Joshiwa is your reason to fight. Its why the GAME was made. HINT - GAME, FUN etc.

Should none of this interest you im sure EMOLANDS is an enterprising opportunity you can't miss to set up, now quit your whining and have a laugh.

We dont do this every week, we do this once a year. So lets have at it.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2009.Dec.08, 01:36 PM
This year candies are involved, glad I save mine Twisted
2009.Dec.08, 01:37 PM
(2009.Dec.08 01:25 PM)Dingus Wrote:  I farged your mom in the arse while your little brother watched!

(reason Enough?)

I thought you were gay? I'm glad my mom was able to bring you back to our side.
2009.Dec.08, 01:39 PM
(2009.Dec.08 01:36 PM)Dingus Wrote:  This year candies are involved, glad I save mine Twisted
We asked Zen to time the release of those for us. Thought it may give ya a chance. So Dingus, what side are you on?lol

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Dec.08, 01:39 PM
I'm on my side Chance!
2009.Dec.08, 01:43 PM
I was hoping that was the case.

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2009.Dec.08, 01:44 PM
(2009.Dec.08 01:31 PM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.08 01:20 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I'm fine with fighting and sticking it out in the hosp for a day or two because of a legit reason. But what you guys are claiming will happen tomorrow is just because, not cause of a war, some hurt e-motions, or someone taking advantage of another. You guys are picking a fight just cause you can win.

Give me a reason to fight and I will.

ONE gang, is willing to take on the whole AL community, we invite our friends to side with us and indeed anyone to side with us in order to create some game wide fun.

FUN Joshiwa is your reason to fight. Its why the GAME was made. HINT - GAME, FUN etc.

Should none of this interest you im sure EMOLANDS is an enterprising opportunity you can't miss to set up, now quit your whining and have a laugh.

We dont do this every week, we do this once a year. So lets have at it.

hahaha! lies, lies, lies.

(you have no friends)

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.08, 01:45 PM
(2009.Dec.08 01:39 PM)Dingus Wrote:  I'm on my side Chance!

I doubt he is on my side Smirk

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
Thread Closed