'Twas the weeks before Christmas
2009.Dec.08, 12:52 PM
RE: 'Twas the weeks before Christmas
(2009.Dec.08 12:47 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.08 12:45 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  no X-Mas spirit.... geez..

Didn't know Christmas spirit was picking fights you know you can win.

I will have you know the gangs last year did extremly well... a lot of other very very strong players in AL... I guess you don't get it...
2009.Dec.08, 01:03 PM
(2009.Dec.08 12:52 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  I will have you know the gangs last year did extremly well... a lot of other very very strong players in AL... I guess you don't get it...

No one is saying others didn't do well. I'm just saying the biggest, strongest, largest and maybe most active gang in AL is picking a fight that they know they WILL win. While others may do extremly well.....the outcome will still be the same so doing extremely well almost doesn't matter.
2009.Dec.08, 01:07 PM
Just so you know, just because there's a shadow over me does NOT mean I can hide under it or that it will protect me. People can still smack me all they want.

Spacebird's the only person with stones in your gang. I thought I'd put that out there.
2009.Dec.08, 01:15 PM
(2009.Dec.08 12:47 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.08 12:45 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  no X-Mas spirit.... geez..

Didn't know Christmas spirit was picking fights you know you can win.

Actually, one of the main reasons we like to fight Wranglers is that certain members are excellent players and really make a fight enjoyable. They understand how the game is played and actually play instead of whining in the forums all day. I wonder if anyone else out there can live up to their example?

At the end of the day it isn't about winning for everyone. It is about the journey, actually using the stats you are training and getting hosp'd within 10 seconds of logging in by Burl Ives at 3 AM despite just wanting to do your career for the day.
2009.Dec.08, 01:19 PM
X Pats are down for this tom foolery!
2009.Dec.08, 01:19 PM
like Howlz said once a villain always a villain.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Dec.08, 01:20 PM
I'm fine with fighting and sticking it out in the hosp for a day or two because of a legit reason. But what you guys are claiming will happen tomorrow is just because, not cause of a war, some hurt e-motions, or someone taking advantage of another. You guys are picking a fight just cause you can win.

Give me a reason to fight and I will.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.08 01:22 PM by Joshiwa.
2009.Dec.08, 01:23 PM
(2009.Dec.08 01:03 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  While others may do extremly well.....the outcome will still be the same so doing extremely well almost doesn't matter.

Wow... that is just kind of a sad outlook.
2009.Dec.08, 01:23 PM
Didn't you know that its the new christmas tradition

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Dec.08, 01:25 PM
(2009.Dec.08 01:20 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I'm fine with fighting and sticking it out in the hosp for a day or two because of a legit reason. But what you guys are claiming will happen tomorrow is just because, not cause of a war, some hurt e-motions, or someone taking advantage of another. You guys are picking a fight just cause you can win.

Give me a reason to fight and I will.

I fucked your mom in the ass while your little brother watched!

(reason Enough?)
Thread Closed