So candies
2009.Dec.04, 07:18 AM
RE: So candies
(2009.Dec.04 06:09 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  I think its time to bring on the drug dealers. I mean, we steal enough of them as it is... are you really saying we don't take a pipe now and then??

Winky

he steals from drug dealers and takes a pipe all the time.

[Image: omar-little.jpg]

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.04, 11:11 AM
Don't we all? Wink
2009.Dec.05, 11:26 PM
i like the candies!!!

8.) You hit for 1047 points of damage. JaySin resists 14 for a total of 1033 damage.
9.) You hit for 1067 points of damage. JaySin resists 15 for a total of 1052 damage.
You pound JaySin to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.

Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 146

hes 15 lvls above me Winky

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Dec.05, 11:40 PM
Sad thing is ur so weak you couldnt touch even weak ass jaysin in serious without candy. TwistedNinja
(2009.Dec.04 06:09 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Imagine if they were introduced into the mainstream though.
You would have to have a drugs supplier and the prices would change daily.
The drugs you could buy would also be random, as such, 1 day a bit of blow, the next some steriods, the next speed.

You would also have to have a combat performance rating.

100% being fully aware.

Smoke some weed and it drops to 80% but your happiness gets a boost per refresh.

Take some droids and your performance goes to 125% but as your so freaking MAD your happiness refresh slows down. I don't think ytou should be able to stack them either, just a small boost.

Take some speed and your ap's increase and combat performance drops a little to maybe 90%

As the drug dealers only get acertain amount daily, those lucky enough to grab some drugs could resell them on the market.

I think its time to bring on the drug dealers. I mean, we steal enough of them as it is... are you really saying we don't take a pipe now and then??

Winky

You have the stupidest ideas out of anyone in AL. Please go make a attempt to take your sorry a$$ self out again.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.05 11:42 PM by Brugada.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.05, 11:45 PM
I think it could work, a lot of thought would have to be behind it. At this point I would have to vote no, I would rather not have to question whether or not a player can beat me naturally or juiced up. It would have to kill happiness or something, I see to many exploits
(2009.Dec.05 11:40 PM)Brugada Wrote:  Sad thing is ur so weak you couldnt touch even weak arse jaysin in serious without candy. TwistedNinja
(2009.Dec.04 06:09 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Imagine if they were introduced into the mainstream though.
You would have to have a drugs supplier and the prices would change daily.
The drugs you could buy would also be random, as such, 1 day a bit of blow, the next some steriods, the next speed.

You would also have to have a combat performance rating.

100% being fully aware.

Smoke some weed and it drops to 80% but your happiness gets a boost per refresh.

Take some droids and your performance goes to 125% but as your so freaking MAD your happiness refresh slows down. I don't think ytou should be able to stack them either, just a small boost.

Take some speed and your ap's increase and combat performance drops a little to maybe 90%

As the drug dealers only get acertain amount daily, those lucky enough to grab some drugs could resell them on the market.

I think its time to bring on the drug dealers. I mean, we steal enough of them as it is... are you really saying we don't take a pipe now and then??

You have the stupidest ideas out of anyone in AL. Please go make a attempt to take your sorry a$$ self out again.

+1
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.05 11:46 PM by bebopcrew420.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2009.Dec.06, 09:12 AM
(2009.Dec.05 11:26 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  i like the candies!!!

8.) You hit for 1047 points of damage. JaySin resists 14 for a total of 1033 damage.
9.) You hit for 1067 points of damage. JaySin resists 15 for a total of 1052 damage.
You pound JaySin to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.

Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 146

hes 15 lvls above me Winky

brute??? really? helluva job.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken